racially confused disappreciation

SONolAR187

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
And the term wigger is a totally moronic word. anyone who really thinks like that in terms of black and white is has not spent time in an urban environment and needs to get outside of the burbs..i mean its ok to lay your head there, but grow some nuts and realize that the spectrum of human behavior is much larget than combining the term "nigger" and "white". There are people from all walks of life and people who are white who talk like that for real and do not know any thing different, they just naturally sound like that. you think every white person who has a little hood in them is some kind of huge poser fake idiot, but i guarantee you woudn't boot up to half of them in real life. feminine traits and all. hahah. new orleans where the hoes are gritty and the niggas are pretty.

"they got this nigga out here pressure washin ernge cones while niggas gettin murked in the projects"

I'm sayin. I know plenty of white dudes that these fools on here would catergorize as "wiggers" and they're all down as hell.

*newsflash* just because you're white doesn't mean you have to ride a skateboard and be a faggot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

While a lot of this is REALLY true for suburban areas and things of that sort, i've met a lot of white dudes who NEED to speak in full blown ebonics all the time because they lived in the middle of the hood, and they company they kept were dudes in the same area. I mean fuck, if you wanna speak to the locals, you gotta know the language, but a lot of people infer that as wigger-ism, which i must deny. Survival, bitches!