Legal Brothels in Nevada...

Ashley Juggs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, come on. Let's not just throw words around, you're talking about women here.

Back when i thought it was cool, i lived in a steamhouse. There were 5 full on lot lizard, $7 handjob whores around and ya, i had nothing but respect for them. no pimps, just a knitting needle in the sock which could be pulled faster than your dick. you knew from jump that it was going to cost you 20 bucks, no games, no pretense, nothing. i never fucked them though i could have gotten a freebie at any time.

random bar slut is just looking for the same 20 bucks but pretending that she's not. i'd rather know up front what i'm getting and if a shot is going to cure it.

try they pay a whole lot more.. i seen ,ovie stars , music artists sports starts pay out the wallet for some hookers..... i am not goinging to blow up any ones hokker habiit so dont ask...i have seen new rappers drop 20gs on two girls....pretty much his mix tape bouns

ya i gotta say the only way i'd pay for sex (again) is with top-notch put you into bankruptcy hookers.

i havent fuck a hooker but i figure why not fuck a hooker??? YOUR PAYING FOR SEX NO MATTER WHAT FACE IT. if you have a girlfriend your paying for it in dinner/movie, going out, being nice to da bitch..blahblahblah. if you at the bar you paying for it in drinks for da dumb broad. so who got da hooker connects in ny.....im talkin bitches under 30 i got standards u know.