Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ashley Juggs

Legal Brothels in Nevada...

Give me the lowdown. I'm sure some of you scumbags must have paid to play. Where did you go? How was the experience? Were the girls down for anything? Which places are ones to avoid, and how much did it cost?

I know I could search for some of this info, and I have. Just looking for some recommendations and personal stories.

go to a bar dude...you can pick girls up at bars

you'd think so, wouldn't ya. But really, i'm strangely attracted to the idea of a dirty hooker/stripper, it's a fantasy of sorts.

you'd think so, wouldn't ya. But really, i'm strangely attracted to the idea of a dirty hooker/stripper, it's a fantasy of sorts.

translation:

even with a pocket full of dough, an intoxicated female is not interested in me.

nigga the key is to find a good girl and get her to fuck you like a hooker.

i dont hate on prostitutes or strippers, or the homies that partake in them, but dont give me that fantasy shit.

if you could do it any other way, you wouldnt be spending the dolo.

funny side note law.... its is illegal for a girl in a brothel to go bare back and they must be tested on the reg or they can not work....

you will pay to much......nuff said used to work in brothel oner

You gotta tell us some fucked up stories on all the crazy shit that goes down at a brothel.

Ur better off driving to tiajuana and hitting up adalitas. It will run you about 30$ a girl and many are smoking hot.

Not that I've done this since I was 12yo, I've just heard...

• Like 1

translation:

even with a pocket full of dough, an intoxicated female is not interested in me.

nigga the key is to find a good girl and get her to fuck you like a hooker.

i dont hate on prostitutes or strippers, or the homies that partake in them, but dont give me that fantasy shit.

if you could do it any other way, you wouldnt be spending the dolo.

Idk..mad famous/rich niggas fuck a lot of hookers.

I'm decent on that shit tho. I rather buy some new nikes or a tee shirt. Or some weed...good ole weed. I think weed turns me on more than bitches

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now