Shit got real Brazil

delonemonkey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure if a bunch of dudes were strutting their shit past your grandma's house on a daily basis with AK's, terrorizing the neighborhood, you'd be happy if a sniper picked one of them off.

These guys aren't like your boy who sells a little bit of weed out of shoe box under his bed to you and your friends. These dudes murder, rape, pillage, and destroy everything around them.

I hope you were thankful that you don't have to deal with that sort of shit while feasting on turkey and yams yesterday.

Jus' Sayin'

Sensationalism. Give it up.

i find it midly ironic that some of you americans are so up in arms about this shit.

i realize its worse in brazil.

but dont you have wanksters runnin around with aks, slangin dope, terrorizing neighbourhoods and gettin into it with police?

i watch the first 48.

i know a brazillian chick, who told me these lil punks running around with automatic weapons are not just peacefully trying to sell their dope.

they rob women and old people at gunpoint on a daily basis.

and shoot their weapons carelessly and indiscrimately.

innocent people get caught in the crossfire daily, obviously.

fuck em, snipe em.

Don't you a have a beard to work on? :lol:

Aww I'll wear this post as my scarlet letter for i have been shamed.

No real facts on brazil, no real facts on my lack of beard, talking like you know everything, getting defensive when someone calls your sensational post sensational, and keeping the internet as homosexual as ever. Great thread faggot.

Im in Brasil right now and the news here is off the hook....

NO SHAME..

2 days ago police killed 12 people..

28 people have been killed by police since sunday..

70 cars have been set fire around the city and busses hijacked...

im still going to Favela Cantagalo next week..

I will post pictures.

god damn.

be safe bro.

"Today, Army reinforcements circled the Complexo do Alemão, a large slum in the north of the city. Rio authorities have long recognized that the slum has become a haven for organized crime members who have fled security operations further south. As about 500 military and civil police overtook a neighboring favela Vila Cruziero last night, using armored vehicles on loan from the Brazilian Navy, news helicopter footage caught a mass exodus of armed men toward the Complexo."