Post Your Turkey Day Spreads....

Drue_Down

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that's the main reason i don't like the bags right there. you don't get the delicious brown crispy skin. i'll be posting my spread up later on. dinner isn't for a while yet.

You can get the extra crispy skin if you want to with a bag, i pulled mine before it got to crunchy. His just looks underdone.

This is 23 lbs (unstuffed) for 4 hours, go 4.5 or crack open top of bag for last stretch and it will be how you like it:

5209372653_daeaabb852_z.jpg

ah ha! i always wondered wtf turkey bags were really for.... i'd be willing to bet less than 5% are actually used for turkeys in CA.

my homie in Arcata works at a grocery store and Reynolds called last year asking if they'd be willing to do an in-store promotion for turkey bags. apparently, they sold more turkey bags than any other store in the country. unfortunately, he broke the news to them letting them know people weren't cooking turkeys in their bags.

needless to say, the promotion never happened.

ah ha! i always wondered wtf turkey bags were really for.... i'd be willing to bet less than 5% are actually used for turkeys in CA.

my homie in Arcata works at a grocery store and Reynolds called last year asking if they'd be willing to do an in-store promotion for turkey bags. apparently, they sold more turkey bags than any other store in the country. unfortunately, he broke the news to them letting them know people weren't cooking turkeys in their bags.

needless to say, the promotion never happened.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/989051/