Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rail Road Roller

Unstoppable (movie)

Haven't seen the movie yet, but it sounds like alot of hollywood hype about the Toledo incident of a few years ago. Not as exciting as in the movies.

as far as graff, shit had glimpses of rime's stuff and thats it. the movie was a good action thriller overall..

For me, since i was born in a family full of train heads and always having model trains ever since i was born. So i actually loved the movie, even though the graff in the film was kinda disappointing you still got a glimpse of some real tight right pieces. Personally i love everything about trains so if you are like me then you will love the movie.

This was so "Hollywoodized" it wasn't funny. First the real story happened in Ohio, not PA, second the train that got away was only hauling 4 cars, none of which had hazardous chemicals, (I think one had pvc pellets in it. It ran over flat farm land and the top speed it hit was 35-40mph. About the only tre thing was how it got away from the yard.

I enjoyed the film. It was as advertised pretty much - Action movie involving a freight train that wouldn't stop. I would have liked to see more graffiti, but regardless, I was still entertained.

This was so "Hollywoodized" it wasn't funny. First the real story happened in Ohio, not PA, second the train that got away was only hauling 4 cars, none of which had hazardous chemicals, (I think one had pvc pellets in it. It ran over flat farm land and the top speed it hit was 35-40mph. About the only tre thing was how it got away from the yard.

If they hadn't hollywoodized it, it would've been a shitty, 6 minute movie. If it was a documentary, then that's one thing. But it was a movie that was based on an event, not about the actual event.

awww thers no graffiti its not 100% accurate blah blah. its a movie. crybaby ass babies.

its not a fucking graffiti video calm down. hahaha

although it is nice to see your shit on a tv show or movie.

The best part of the movie was the end, where the guy who caused the accident is now "working in the fast food industry".

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now