Unstoppable (movie)

Rail Road Roller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 5 weeks later...

For me, since i was born in a family full of train heads and always having model trains ever since i was born. So i actually loved the movie, even though the graff in the film was kinda disappointing you still got a glimpse of some real tight right pieces. Personally i love everything about trains so if you are like me then you will love the movie.

• 2 months later...

This was so "Hollywoodized" it wasn't funny. First the real story happened in Ohio, not PA, second the train that got away was only hauling 4 cars, none of which had hazardous chemicals, (I think one had pvc pellets in it. It ran over flat farm land and the top speed it hit was 35-40mph. About the only tre thing was how it got away from the yard.

This was so "Hollywoodized" it wasn't funny. First the real story happened in Ohio, not PA, second the train that got away was only hauling 4 cars, none of which had hazardous chemicals, (I think one had pvc pellets in it. It ran over flat farm land and the top speed it hit was 35-40mph. About the only tre thing was how it got away from the yard.

If they hadn't hollywoodized it, it would've been a shitty, 6 minute movie. If it was a documentary, then that's one thing. But it was a movie that was based on an event, not about the actual event.

• 2 weeks later...

movie was whatever to me.i mean i love freights,and i love denzel,but it wasnt that exciting to me. i only liked it because i genuinely love freights.which is why i think most of us here like it. the movie itself was pretty much gargage.honestly.

there was almost NO graffiti in the movie. i only saw it once really. and that was when a car was getting destroyed. i dont remember what happened exactly,i think it blew up but it might of derailed. kinda like a big FUCK YOU to the graffiti writers from the rails. thats my opinion anyways.the fact that there was that many clean boxcars makes little to no sense.ive only seen that with coal cars really.

the part with denzel going across the trains was dope though,and i enjoyed that part.also his daughters were pretty hot.