N Korea/S Korea may be going to war

lord_casek

Yeah, agreed. People of DPRK suffer enough as it is without them dying for the Kim family's benefit.

Not to mention the US, ROK and other citizens that are dying as well.

I heard a good term for the DPRK government the other day 'Criminal family regime'. Sounds pretty appropriate, also for Zimbabwe, Myanmar, possibly Egypt and Syria and any other number of autocratic regimes that treat their country/people like their own property.

dude i suggest you.... YOU do your homework.....and stop making opinions.......the information i have shared are all facts......Of course, South Korean President Myung-bak never happens to mention that South Korea's military exercises, accompanied by US "advisors" began the confrontation by shooting into disputed territories.

As reported yesterday at:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_KOREAS_CLASH?SITE=ORROS&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

"The skirmish began after North Korea warned the South to stop carrying out military drills near their sea border, South Korean officials said.

When Seoul refused and fired artillery into disputed waters - away from the North Korean shore - the North retaliated by shelling Yeonpyeong."

As reported today at:

http://www.jpost.com/International

"The USS George Washington, an aircraft carrier carrying 75 warplanes and a crew of over 6,000, shipped out towards Korean waters on Wednesday. According to US officials in Seoul, the carrier left Japan and was expected to join naval exercises with South Korea next week."

South Korea is the US's client state militarily; North Korea is China's client state militarily.

I would like to hope that those in the bowels of power in DC are not contemplating provoking China into a war, the outcome of which would be not having to pay China back the debt this country owes it, which stands at approximately 843 billion dollars.

http://www.defeatthedebt.com/understanding-the-national-debt/how-much-do-we-owe/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there is a wonderful summary why I've backed off from these kinds of convos on here. Lot's of people who have interesting things to say, valid opinions and genuine insight.

Unfortunately they are often drowned out by people who talk more than they should.

Take it easy, guys.

yea thats why i suggest you do your homework before coming here thinking you know it all.....peace

Chinese Maj. Gen. Zhu Chenghu told state-run media in July that "if the United States truly wants to take into account the overall interests of the Sino-U.S. relationship, then it must on no account send its USS Washington to the Yellow Sea." He called the area "sensitive."

Between the US debt owed to China, China's refusal to make their own people suffer to fix the US Government's self-imposed economic melt-down, and yesterday's announcement that Russia and China are dropping the dollar for bilateral trade, the US government has a strong motive to start a war with China and try to make it look like either China or China's client state North Korea's fault, in order to justify erasing those debts with bombs and the blood of young Americans. Just as the firing of shells into North Korea's waters was a provocation, the deployment of the USS George Washington into the Yellow Sea is a provocation. And I note that Popular Science December magazine features a cover story about the Chinese "threat" to US aircraft carriers!

St. Petersburg, Russia - China and Russia have decided to renounce the US dollar and resort to using their own currencies for bilateral trade, Premier Wen Jiabao and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin announced late on Tuesday.

One has to wonder if it was only coincidence, that on the day China and Russia make this announcement, South Korea decides to provoke the Chinese-client state, North Korea, with military exercises, exercises in which "US advisors" participated?!?

Expats recalled as North Korea prepares for war

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/expats-recalled-as-north-korea-prepares-for-war-2145018.html

A mass exodus of North Korean workers from the Far East of Russia is under way, according to reports coming out of the region. As the two Koreas edged towards the brink of war this week, it appears that the workers in Russia have been called back to aid potential military operations.

Vladnews agency, based in Vladivostok, reported that North Korean workers had left the town of Nakhodka en masse shortly after the escalation of tension on the Korean peninsula earlier this week. "Traders have left the kiosks and markets, workers have abandoned building sites, and North Korean secret service employees working in the region have joined them and left," the agency reported.

That's pretty interesting.

I wonder if the Russians quietly told them to leave as a concession to the US/ROK being that these people were a source of income for DPRK.

Vladnews is Russian language only and I'd really like to see what the original report says and if it gets picked up by the state news services and how it's reported. Might get the original translated.

Great find, Casek.

But wait, there's more....

South Korea Marines vow "thousand-fold" revenge

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL3E6MN0SQ20101127

(Reuters) - South Korea's Marine commander on Saturday vowed "thousand-fold" revenge for a North Korean attack that killed two servicemen as protesters demanded tougher action by the government against its reclusive neighbor.

US and South Korea push ahead with war games

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101127/ap_on_re_as/as_koreas_clash;_ylt=AhHaUp7rmCQE6kOCJiEboUlv24cA;_ylu=X3oDMTNpbTlyOGdnBGFzc2V0Ay9zL2FwLzIwMTAxMTI3L2FwX29uX3JlX2FzL2FzX2tvcmVhc19jbGFzaARjY29kZQNtcF9lY184XzEwBGNwb3MDMgRwb3MDMgRzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3JpZXMEc2xrA25rb3JlYWFjY3VzZQ--

The North, meanwhile, worked to justify one of the worst attacks on South Korean territory since the 1950-53 Korean War. Four South Koreans, including two civilians, died after the North rained artillery on the small Yellow Sea island of Yeonpyeong, which is home to both fishing communities and military bases.

North Korea said civilians were used as a "human shield" around artillery positions and lashed out at what it called a "propaganda campaign" against Pyongyang.

Actually China has gone further than that. Dai Bingguo has been in Seoul today instead of Yang Jiechi and he took Wu Dawei with him.

Yang doesn't make policy decisions, he is like Hillary. He communicates and finesses the the decisions made by the Standing Committee of the Politburo, just like Hillary implements and conducts policy made by Obama and his appointed crew/cabal. Dai is a policy maker, he is PSC and one of the biggest heavyweights when it comes to the current CPC. Wu is the special envoy for north East Asia and the man when it comes to dealing with DPRK, ROK and Japan as well as Washington. Smart guys, respected and having them sent to ROK over Yang is a sign of how serious this is being taken by Beijing.

And I have to say, I agree that this is getting serious. This is above the level of posturing or the usual provocations that we have seen from DPRK since the 1950s. They've never killed civilians before, which the North implicitly apologised for today...., something they haven't done before in my memory either. Now expatriots are being repatriated. Whether it is for defensive purposes I doubt, maybe it was due to a request from Moscow. However the worst case is that they were recalled out of preparations for total war and until there is clarity then this is what their competitors must plan for.

The greatest threat is that the problem gains a life of its own and policy makers lose control of the situation. DPRK may have only wanted to axe a base with long range artillery on it in order to create a crisis that they can later play off as a masterful stroke from KJU thereby giving him credibility with the military thus prepped for transition. However they may not have considered that they would kill civilians, that may have been bad planning, which happens. Now they are receiving a stiffer response than they had anticipated and they must then adjust their prep in the "Oh shit, we may have bitten off more than we can chew, we gotta start planning/playing for real here" frame of mind. ROK and the US see the North making serious plans for full scale operations which in turn reinforce their decision to move against the North before Pyang moves against the South........, etc. etc.

It's the whole idea and risk of brinksmanship; there is the chance that a miscalculation will precipitate a series of reciprocal actions that cannot be stopped and war will happen regardless of either side's desire. I still stand by my assessment than no party to this conflict wants war (ROK, DPRK, US, China, Japan, Russia). However people are making arguments that either/or/each Pyang and Beijing may profit from a contained conflict on the peninsula. The problem would then be containing it. My choice of residence is starting to take on a whole different reality that I would prefer.

Interesting times. I got a shit tin of paint in my room that deserves to be used before we all turn to ash. Think I might start sketching something out in this coming week....

You my friend are the dumbest smartest nigga ever.

I dont mean that as a compliment either, you that one dude in the hood that think he so smart, telling people about the Illuminati and their plan, but dont know shit.

How do you know the Illuminati plan, you surely must be part of the group to know, and if your not(which you arent) you are basing all these accusations upon false "knowledge" and guesses.Why do you keep quoting about SRATFOR? It's not even funny he just said what STRATFOR does, and what media cited them? surely not funny, but when your an imbecile, you must find everything funny that you don't understand.

Get our asses out in the streets? What are you a toy? I dont give a fuck if you write, this has nothing to do with writing, Plus I could most likely beat your ass and take your paint within 20 seconds.

SMART DUMB NIGGA SHUT UP

I bet you also believe god made the planet in 3 days, and everyone stemed for 2 people.

EDIT: Also what the fuck does North Korea have to with the Illuminati?

• Like 1

its like talking to a Jehovah's witness....ITS POINTLESS....

Get our asses out in the streets? What are you a toy? I dont give a fuck if you write, this has nothing to do with writing, Plus I could most likely beat your ass and take your paint within 20 seconds.

dude you dont even know me...........and you think you have me all figured out...lol.....get the fuck outta here...

so what the fuck is 12oz all about..what the fuck are you doing on here if you're not a writer or a follower..you get the fuck outta here...if you don't know why i quote stratfor is because your obviously not informed that there are muti-million dollar funded think tanks like stratfor,to bend the facts....like your friend jesus christ works for..fuck you and ill-informed thoughts.. oh and i would love for you to try steal my paint.trick......since you have me all figured out; then you should know that im a firm believer in our 2nd amendment rights.....come and get me SILBA.. like i said i dnt get all booty tight when facts and made up fact come my way....i dont trust no media outlets until the last word has been said. i dont get all butt hurt like all you you puppies.

WHATS YOUR TAG

The real question is would China actually risk getting stomped out over an annoying neighbor like North Korea.

My guess is no, they might help them but there is no way they would directly engage the US in war.

Their military is no where near as ready as ours is for a large scale conventional or nuclear war, at least last time I checked out the stats.

They have impressive numbers of reserve troops, which at best would make it last longer than Iraq.

The equipment they have at their disposal isn't on our level, nor are their soldiers in general.

We would crush their military, not saying it would be easy, just saying it would happen if they did make that mistake.