"BUT EVERYONE JUST SEEMED TOO DRUNK TO LISTEN..."

POINTFIVE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well

ive spent at least 500 bones in heavy week eating out. i could go on and on. ordering IN 2 plates from a decent spot can easily climb to 50, if not more.

i also have a lot of nice things.

when i was a kid i was all about free meals, i did the chew and screw as well. but the older i got, be it appreciating wine or steak, or finding a jewel food spot, it feels good to spoil yourself or treat people to good food. been putting people on for years now.

sunday i went out for desert with 3 friends. 4 pieces of cake and 2 coffees. $56

Crocodile Tears-I get what you are sayin but not all travellers abuse their dogs and many i have known treat their dogs ALOT better than alot of people that have homes.And i am also from p-town.That bein said there are alot of these crusty lazy fucks that need a fuckin wake up call.If you wanna be a traveller and do your own thing stop always lookin for a handout and quit bein fuckin scumbags

These people are disgusting. Not because there dirty hoboes either(really dirty)...Dude threw a puppy into a fire and then beats a chick, and no one smashed his skull in for that shit? Shti is sadistic and shouldnt be tolerated. I cant believe how none of the other man standing around didnt drop kick this faggot in the face the first chance they got...