"BUT EVERYONE JUST SEEMED TOO DRUNK TO LISTEN..."

POINTFIVE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit this be taking place in my town? Now I gotta watch, fuck. Not all you tube videos work on my phone so hopefully I get lucky.

oh i have no idea where it takes place.

but portland had more bums per square foot then anywhere ive been in the world. the city itself enables that shit by giving them daily meals.

why work when you dont have to pay for food?

every morning beneath each overpass, the ground was completely permeated and littered with half sleeping tramps and crusted drunken bums.

but portland had more bums per square foot then anywhere ive been in the world. the city itself enables that shit by giving them daily meals.

every morning beneath each overpass, the ground was completely permeated and littered with half sleeping tramps and crusted drunken bums.

seattle had WAY better free food.

ive eaten many a free meal. but i aint no fucking bum.

First off I'd like to thank you for coining the term "crusty enabler."

Secondly the video takes place in alabama, but who the fuck knows or cares where those people are from. And third nobody gets a job to pay for food. What job do you have that actually pays for things? Shit I'll still take a free meal.