Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
POINTFIVE

"BUT EVERYONE JUST SEEMED TOO DRUNK TO LISTEN..."

Doode there is just so much that can be gained through travel, never showering or changing clothes, and drinking 6 dollar bottles where disease breeds. Very enriching.

Usually crusty assholes like this gross me out, but you just can't help but have respect for dudes that throw puppies into fires and stomp down girls that may or may not be their girlfriends.

someone should have cracked that faggot who threw the puppy in the fire over the head with a boulder.

then toss his ass in the fire and see how long it takes for him to wake up.

please my american br0s...

if you see these people throughout your travels.

kick the shit out of each and every one of them.

this video made me sick.

fire? burning puppies? woman beaters? squatters? Sounds metal as fuck! Tho, I do have morals and will not be watching this video.

tl dnt wch

but i do know those crusty faggots keep dogs with them for a reason.

they use them like an alarm when they are sleeping, or getting robbed, dog wakes up, or if there is trouble, dog will bark.

so an animal has to suffer and live a shitty existence eating out of the garbage, bc these assholes cant figure out how life works and be a functioning contributing part of this planet.

i call animal cruelty on all squatter crusty butts.

*edit. and shame on portland for enabling that shit.

ok now that i read some of the posts in here im glad i didnt watch the video.

yeah dogs eat out of trash to survive but man is still at fault bc we built that type of environment where thats the only option. then we throw the same animal we probably bred into that hell we created for them if the pet is "unwanted"

i would say 90% of these losers have a dog with them. if there is a crew, there is 100% chance a dog will be tied to at least one of these pieces of whale shit.

its basically a "culture" of scum who exploit the loyalty of mans best friend.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now