this november

sayWORD?

has got to be the worst fucking month of my life.

-wrote off my car at the beginning of the month, right in time for winter i might add. i cheaped out and didnt get collision insurance, accident was my fault, so im 100% fucked.

-facing possible criminal charges for said accident. court in 2 weeks, so decembers prolly gonna suck a fat one too.

-lost my first pet/best friend. she died on friday, of course the vet led me to believe that if i spent over a grand she would live another few years. went in to pick her up and they said she was fucked, had to pay another $500 to euthanize her. i have never been more devastated. about the loss, not the money.

-my homey got stabbed last night in the kidney by a nigger hopped up on mdma and red bull/vodkas. had surgery and survived, so i guess its not all bad.

-barely passing school.

-girl has been in florida the last few weeks, so i havent had sex in a while. i personally would go out right now and fuck some random beezy, but im quite sure after a month like this i would impregnate the bitch/contract herpes/both.

-oh and considering how stressed/upset ive been, i decided to buy COD Black Ops to try to take my mind off this bullshit. i turned my xbox on after months of not playing it and what do i see? the FUCKIN RED RINGS. and of course i opened the game before finding out about this, so i cant return it and get my 60 bucks back. fuck my life.

so yea, im pissed. not even sure why im telling yall this, but i can take some comfort from writing it all down.

i love you and hate you all, 12oz.

thank god for the weed/full pack of cigs/12 pack i have in front of me.

now proceed with the cool starry bras/snide remarks/random derailment. im hoping i can at least get a chuckle out of it.

here ill even start...

crying-baby.jpg

and

MindyMain.jpg

thank you and good night.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when the button on your xbox doesnt turn green but instead is red, youre usually fucked.

i think its a fan/overheating problem, i really dont know though.

it lasted a while, i shouldnt really be bitching, considering some of my homeys have gone through three in the time ive had mine.

just fitting it would happen today.

Novembers been awesome for me.

I didn't work the first 17 days of it.

I had a weekend down in Vegas with my old lady.

both my paycheques have been stacked with all the retarded OT I had to work in sept and oct.

I'm getting my new car on wednesday next week. ANNNNd my birthday was on the 19th.

GO ME.

i got a flat tire today on my way back from my brothers appartment, luckily the spare had air in it. it also took me forever to find out that mid 90's ford trucks have the jack and tire iron in the engine compartment. other then being strapped for cash this hasn't been my worst month of the year.

when the button on your xbox doesnt turn green but instead is red, youre usually fucked.

it lasted a while, i shouldnt really be bitching, considering some of my homeys have gone through three in the time ive had mine.

hey man, call up xbox live support and say:

"yeah i was playing, it was working all fine, then all of a sudden the colours went all weird, got the red ring of death and now it won't turn on"

go through the steps they give you and everything then they will tell you if your xbox is out of warranty, that you will have to pay, say "yeah thats fine" and go through the shit they tell you.

they will give you an issue number or fault number or something so that if you have to call up again you can quote the number and you won't have to explain yourself. REMEMBER THIS NUMBER.

hang up, wait an hour or day or whatever and call back. you'll get a different operator, quote them the number and say that you kept trying and trying and the xbox turned back on and worked for a bit then the same thing happened and now its well and truly fucked.

tell them you've done all the steps and everything and nothing worked, you are positive it is the console because you've used different power and tv cords and the same thing happened.

they should send you an email with a voucher thing for free repair

worked for me :)

go to walmart, buy a new xbox, swap the insides and take it back. case closed.