Wife/GF/Life-Partner Gives You Permission To Have Sex With Another Person.

Pistol

Just any time shit like this comes up, you got to really look at the underlying reasons behind it all.

Unless you are creeps that are into being swingers together..then that is one thing.

But if out of nowhere, chick is like...oh hey, yeah go fuck other chicks, I don't care.

If she doesn't care, then why waste any more time being together.

If she does care, then she is crazy and just wants to fuck shit up and cause problems so why waste any more time being together.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there is three different ways this could go.

45% of the time = she already fucked someone else. and is trying rid herself of guilt. or is slowly moving to the infamous "seeing other people" conversation.

45% of the time = testing. the way you choose to answer will make you single in 10 minutes or better your relationship.

10% of the time = she wants to have a threesome.

• 1 month later...

haha dyking it out.

so all of you date/marry sluts that you'd automatically assume are whoring around?

as for me i'd probably play it off like a joke assuming it was a test.

wait a few months and bring it up myself or steer a conversation toward it and see if she brings it up. if she seemed cool about it then i might look into pursuing it. i mean if she's sleeping around anyways like you guys say then the gf/marriage wasnt gonna make it anyways. i mean your just speeding up the process of finding out it wasnt meant to be.

my homey had a girl that he dated for 3 years. then one day outta the blue, she expressed her undeniable lust for bringing another girl into the bedroom.

cool says homey.

apparently the two broads dyked out for hours, showing homey absolutely no physical contact/interest.

Surprise facials for both of them

there is three different ways this could go.

45% of the time = she already fucked someone else. and is trying rid herself of guilt. or is slowly moving to the infamous "seeing other people" conversation.

45% of the time = testing. the way you choose to answer will make you single in 10 minutes or better your relationship.

10% of the time = she wants to have a threesome.

THIS. Especially the first one. I swear niggas need to stop buying clothes and jewelry and instead buy personal stomach pumps and morning after pills for these hoes.

Do it and not tell her? Since I was doing that already

/thread

P.s Its a fucking trap, no good outcome will come of this incident, id pass it by if you're ''in love'' with the bitch, and if you're just with her to date, id make shorty kick rocks and find a new ham wallet.

My ex girl said we could have a threesome (where I wasn't allowed to fuck the other chick, only get head etc etc), but everytime we talked about it sober it would end up in a fight, even though it was her idea.

Everytime we talked about it drunk, however, it would end with us having really amazing sex, so I guess it was OK.

Point being, it never ended up happening. Anyways, threesome is dope, but if a girl told me I could just fuck someone else, I'd definitely assume she was either cheating, or trying to trap me in a neverending fight