other terrible adults....

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got black out drunk at a 7 year olds brithday party, puked all over her cake and shit. does it count now i'm legal to drink? dope thread.. I haven't laughed as hard at the internet in ages

awesome

i'm not funny, but i'll chip in, this thread is :rocket::rocket:

most mornings i drink 4 cups of coffee before i leave for work. if they make me have to poop i hold it until work and just leak farts throughout my commute

i was painting on saturday in mud/quicksand (quickmud?) that was probably 5 inches deep - i was standing on an island of trash and branches i had piled up. so some homeless dude showed up drunk and loud and PISSED at me painting. i wasn't gonna leave unless he came at me. he starts to, and i start packing up. i look up in time to see him trip and go down face-first into the mud

• Like 3

This happened a while back, but I told my lady about it and she said it made her think I was more of an asshole than usual, and that it wasn't funny which makes me assume some of you pricks will enjoy it.

So I'm at the dog park throwing for my dogs and I see this guy's kids wandering from dog to dog all around the park. They are little, like 5 I'd guess, but they're coming up to dogs and just grabbing tails and basically just begging to get bit. One of these kids has Down's... I watch for a while and head to the other side of the park because one of my dogs doesn't love kids and I don't want to be the one that deals with a big bloody foreheaded kid. About ten minutes later I see the downs kid grab a chocolate lab's tail and the dog gives some serious warning barks very close to his face. Naturally, the kid is now crying and screaming. I see down's dad come over and gets in the face of the lab's owner saying he shouldn't have an aggressive dog at the park, blah blah blah. I don't have much patience for bullshit, so I beeline towards the dad and tell him. " Your kid deserved far more than a warning bark, you're failing as a parent if you're teaching them its okay do grab the tails of dog's they don't know. This is a fucking dog park. Not a fucking petting zoo for your retard."

He told me I was a fucking asshole, grabbed his kids and left. I had kind of wanted to fight him in front of his kids, but he wasn't as interested in escalating the situation as much as I was. Never saw him at the park again.

• Like 2

Damn lol but I hate faggot parents that don't keep their kids in check. If I did that when I was young and you came up to my mom and told her it was my fault for getting bit she would have slapped me for being so dumb

But also she would actually be monitoring me and would've checked me after the first time I did it. It's your job to watch your shitty kids. No one gives a fuck about them but you.

This happened a while back, but I told my lady about it and she said it made her think I was more of an asshole than usual, and that it wasn't funny which makes me assume some of you pricks will enjoy it.........He told me I was a fucking asshole, grabbed his kids and left. I had kind of wanted to fight him in front of his kids, but he wasn't as interested in escalating the situation as much as I was. Never saw him at the park again.

Asshole negates asshole? Might have been a bit over to call his kid a tard and to want to fight some kid's parent in front of their kids, unless you regularly appear on Jerry Springer. But, dude was def not on point as a parent. Terrible.

• Like 1

Asshole negates asshole? Might have been a bit over to call his kid a tard and to want to fight some kid's parent in front of their kids, unless you regularly appear on Jerry Springer. But, dude was def not on point as a parent. Terrible.

Yeah, I'm def not saying I was in the right in any capacity. I was truly being a terrible adult.

agreed he was wrong to be wrathful, but the dad was an idiot for huffing & puffing when his dumbass kids were clearly bothering them dogs. fuck him, they should get a dog of their own that loves his kids instead of harassing other peoples & guilt-tripping morsels of empathy. if anything, you saved the park. not to encourage you to be an asshole

• 3 weeks later...

there's a boy with a bad mike tyson lisp who works at the counter in a shop just doon the road from me...

recently I have found myself adding up the items I'm buying until the total comes to exactly £3.34... then I hand the boy a tenner note and he'll say; "Thereth your thix thixty thix change!" then I leave laughing to myself uncomfortably...