glenn danzig buys cat litter

blacken

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea you picked it up..They played that when my tio got married in 1985.

He walked away from the ceremony bride in hand their threshold was a section 8 subsidized pit.. but they made it home... he drove the 96 impala the year he died, was laid to rest in a loius suit all brown linen.

They let doves at his funeral... So's i poured out another

Peanut faggot, the lamest of lame rap talk you keep posting is for the birds. Get with the program bitch!

his tracy morgan quotes was a good attempt to save this thread.

and anyone old enough to have known tie would have the maturity to not flash it around like some kind of look-i'm-so-legit card.

they probably would know better than to make a thread every time daniel or david or danzig or whoever he is, takes a shit

Weak minded.. my hermano Hecotr was one of those.. they killed him too... one summer night 3am he was lok'd out and there was a fight. 80 people there noone saw a thing.. incomplete police report.. So's i pour out another one... Those new york ave. boys dont play

Flash of steel to steal a flash.. 3 minutes to make history. Block empires resting on the shoulders of ignorant kings and street sweeper soldiers

I have no idea what's going on in this thread, but I wonder how many of the people who don't know who Danzig is have rocked ironic Misfits skulls.

i see this all the time now, all sorts of horrible versions...i almost regret having it tattooed on me...some girl in one of my classes referred to it as "the hot topic skull"... i almost shit myself and puked at the same time...then i cried

I have no idea what's going on in this thread, but I wonder how many of the people who don't know who Danzig is have rocked ironic Misfits skulls.

ive always wanted to rock one of those things but i was too scared it would be one of those lame hipster bands,because whenever i see people rocking it their either goths or hipster kids and i dont want people thinking i listen to shitty music or anything.so i steered clear.the same thing with that slipknot mask with the dreads,thing looks pretty cool but if i got one i know id have mad dudes comin up to me like "yo man you like slipknot too? awesome!" and i dont want to mislead people...

ive always wanted to rock one of those things but i was too scared it would be one of those lame hipster bands,because whenever i see people rocking it their either goths or hipster kids and i dont want people thinking i listen to shitty music or anything.so i steered clear.the same thing with that slipknot mask with the dreads,thing looks pretty cool but if i got one i know id have mad dudes comin up to me like "yo man you like slipknot too? awesome!" and i dont want to mislead people...

you lost everyone at "slipknot mask with the dreads, thing looks pretty cool"

who wears band shirts of bands they dont like?