good vs. evil

blacken

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Awww man this place really has gone to shit, I used to think it was the fault of a bunch of 15yr old nerdy suburban type ruining it but now I have been enlightened to the fact that I was wrong all along cause the only possible explanation for the extreme lameness on this board is that I was incorrect and who I thought were 15yr old timmy's are actually fat old bearded men pretending to be women...

I stopped reading after where you SHOULD have put the first period. That's probably the longest retarded sentence I've ever seen.

You actually expected 12oz to tell you bible stories?

I stopped reading after where you SHOULD have put the first period. That's probably the longest retarded sentence I've ever seen.

You actually expected 12oz to tell you bible stories?

the 12 ain't grammar study bruh! Whatver. I .did........ to. you. you. come. off. Looking... worse. trying.......... to. diss. me. cause. I. didn't. use. a. fucking. period..... ........ ........

.........................Thanks for the weak ass no piont giving posi!