Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blacken

good vs. evil

I'm in the market for REAL LIFE epic biblical battles of good vs. evil. I know some of you will know of some good shit. Stories with links would be especially helpful. Thanks, my current state of weak props powaz shall award you.

**By real life I meant... supposedly, as far as we been taught from religion and shit.

• Like 1

I found my dream journal earlier tonight. I haven't looked at it in a bit:

Sun. 3.14.2010

"It's just a prick"

A rush of emotions. Strange and unexplainable. But here goes: In a small town area, typical horror setting. I'm skateboarding in a section only to discover someone stole my right shoe. I'm filled with and anger and frustration. Searching and asking people and yelling at them, I find nothing. While searching in a dark, secluded area I find myself face to face with a crazy looking blonde girl. She pulls a knife out and begins to chase me. I'm running, terrified, jumping through obstacles trying to escape her. I slip and fall and we get tangled in a pile. I get the knife and get her in the heart. She says "It's just a prick." and dies.

A lot of these dream journals are pretty morbid. I usually try to write about the nightmares to "get them out of me." I suppose nightmares are more memorable than obscure, strange ones (for me, at least.)

fuk

.... fuk, fuk, fuk. mother mother fuk, mother mother fuk. noich, noich, noich. Smokin weed smokin weed doin coke doin coke, who got da blunts....... ????? Sumpthin like that.

DAO vs. tight pants

That is for sure an epic battle but I really don't think it has reached biblical levels yet, I could be wrong tho?

The Civil Rights Movement

that has never crossed my mind, thanks. And that is exactly why I came here to ask you good people of oontz.

I just found out a baby suffocated to death accidentally in the master bedroom of the house I jusr moved into on the 15th. I figure new paint will give it new life.

Was thinkin about painting a crib black n keep it in the room for respect.

:mad: To fap or not to

a-rod-must-not-fap.jpg

This is an epic struggle between good vs.evil.

Or this one:

What if I had the power to gather all of my favorite emcees

With the illest comic book characters and they became arch enemies?

Inconcievable? Unbelievable? Yet as wild as it seems

The Emperor and Stan Lee would coach the two opposing teams

Keep it clean no bats no gats guns no interfearance

Comic book characters would go head up with raw lyrics

Now I take, whoever might be on break from doin tours

And have them signed up for the Last Emperor's Secret Wars

I'm in the market for REAL LIFE epic biblical battles of good vs. evil. I know some of you will know of some good shit. Stories with links would be especially helpful. Thanks, my current state of weak props powaz shall award you.

**By real life I meant... supposedly, as far as we been taught from religion and shit.

Did you eat mushrooms tonight?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now