good vs. evil

blacken

I'm in the market for REAL LIFE epic biblical battles of good vs. evil. I know some of you will know of some good shit. Stories with links would be especially helpful. Thanks, my current state of weak props powaz shall award you.

**By real life I meant... supposedly, as far as we been taught from religion and shit.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I found my dream journal earlier tonight. I haven't looked at it in a bit:

Sun. 3.14.2010

"It's just a prick"

A rush of emotions. Strange and unexplainable. But here goes: In a small town area, typical horror setting. I'm skateboarding in a section only to discover someone stole my right shoe. I'm filled with and anger and frustration. Searching and asking people and yelling at them, I find nothing. While searching in a dark, secluded area I find myself face to face with a crazy looking blonde girl. She pulls a knife out and begins to chase me. I'm running, terrified, jumping through obstacles trying to escape her. I slip and fall and we get tangled in a pile. I get the knife and get her in the heart. She says "It's just a prick." and dies.

A lot of these dream journals are pretty morbid. I usually try to write about the nightmares to "get them out of me." I suppose nightmares are more memorable than obscure, strange ones (for me, at least.)

:mad: To fap or not to

a-rod-must-not-fap.jpg

This is an epic struggle between good vs.evil.

Or this one:

What if I had the power to gather all of my favorite emcees

With the illest comic book characters and they became arch enemies?

Inconcievable? Unbelievable? Yet as wild as it seems

The Emperor and Stan Lee would coach the two opposing teams

Keep it clean no bats no gats guns no interfearance

Comic book characters would go head up with raw lyrics

Now I take, whoever might be on break from doin tours

And have them signed up for the Last Emperor's Secret Wars

I'm in the market for REAL LIFE epic biblical battles of good vs. evil. I know some of you will know of some good shit. Stories with links would be especially helpful. Thanks, my current state of weak props powaz shall award you.

**By real life I meant... supposedly, as far as we been taught from religion and shit.

Did you eat mushrooms tonight?

Awww man this place really has gone to shit, I used to think it was the fault of a bunch of 15yr old nerdy suburban type ruining it but now I have been enlightened to the fact that I was wrong all along cause the only possible explanation for the extreme lameness on this board is that I was incorrect and who I thought were 15yr old timmy's are actually fat old bearded men pretending to be women...

image014.jpg