"My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" thread - kanye west

injury

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like So Appalled on this album it's an OK album but def. not as good as some people have been making it out to be in reviews etc.

are you really suprised? the people who write these reviews dont give a shit about good music.they just want to jump on this niggas dick in hopes that he'll keep coming back for interviews and shit so they can sell more magazines or get more subscribers on their faggy ass websites.

i heard that runaway song and was like " i like this,maybe kanyes finally realizing that the fame is going to his head and is gonna humble himself a bit before he does anymore overly douchy thing like before" then he went on tv and talked about some shit about how taylor swift was riding the wave and milking the fact that he acted an ass and pulled a dick move at that award show shit..then i went back to hating that fool.spotlight stealin ass nigggggger.

• Like 1