favorite movie/tv quotes

blacken

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'll be back.. Bennett"

"You had better co-operate, right?"

"WRONG!"

And for tv shows you can't go past those contained in the British comedy classic Peep Show

"Crack, Superhans? CRACK? ... Relax it's not Blue Peter I'm havin' a nice relaxin' smoke o' crack"

"Stick that up your dojo"

So many more, if you have ever seen this show you will know what I am talking about.

"Gee, I think all I got is acetylsalicylic acid, generic. See, I can get six hundred tablets of that for the same price as three hundred of a name brand. That makes good financial sense, good advice. Hey, this is real smoked salmon from Nova Scotia, Canada, $24.95 a pound! It only cost me $14.12 after tax, though. I'm givin' this whole thing as a promotional expense, that's why I invited clients instead of friends. You havin' a good time, Mark? How you doing? Why don't you have some of the brie, it's at room temperature! You think it's too warm in here for the brie?"

Rick Moranis from Ghostbusters!! haha!

" You're talking about what.You're talking about... Bitching about that sale you shot, some sonofabitch who don't wanna buy land, some broad you're trying to screw, so forth. Let's talk about something important. They all here? "

"All but one."

"I'm going anyway."

Glen Gary, Glen Ross!! nice!