1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die...

FREIGHTYONE

87591001.jpg

Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1001_Albums_You_Must_Hear_Before_You_Die

For whomever is interested, this guy has every album on his blog. It's in Spanish, but easy enough to figure out if you no habla.

Blog - http://www.taringa.net/posts/musica/2268858/1001-discos-que-debes-escuchar-antes-de-morir-1.html

Great book, great blog, great music.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think someone might have posted about the book before, but not the links. I've been aware of the book for awhile now, but for someone to post every single album available for download on a blog is fucking awesome in my opinion. I'm pretty sure there is something for everyone on that list, it has everything from bluegrass to electronica, and everything in between. Pretty ambitious project if you ask me.

I'm not big on lists either, what made this one cool however was the fact they didn't put them in order of greatness, but in chronological order. I'm a huge music nerd and some of these albums (not all, in my opinion - BeeGees anyone??)are certified masterpieces that would make most "greatest of" lists. 1001 albums is a pretty ambitious statement though, I'll agree.

They aren't rated 1-1001 with any one album being #1, more like these are 1001 equally good albums.

Yall reading to deep into this shit.

Im just saying I personally have a fuckton of music which is a little more than 2400 albums. If someone told me to pick 1001 of them that they had to fucking hear, and I made him that list, I would be full of shit. Im not even an album pack rat where i keep every album i download.

If ludacris isnt on that list I'd be umad.