NYC Trains insides only....

MI:ONE M.P.C.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U2027328.jpg

great flik - i have a pannel from an old subway car with AC tags..dope to see some more. i think that was AC from BSK crew

also if anyone has see that recent interview with Min where he tells the story of him and Quik in the A yard getting raided, he mentions LOC crew was the other crew in the yard. couldnt find the link but this flik helps put that story is some perspective...for me at least..

4371676487_66afd3bd19.jpg

stole em

Tell dude to move out the way, he's blockin the best shit on that panel... LOL :lol:

34187.jpg

This is the business right here!!!! Does it get any better then a 2 tone uni Voice of the Ghetto tag by Stay High??? :D

wow a vending machine ....that has to be 70s right? after seeing insides i am starting to think that graffiti is a lot older on the subways then was once thought. everyone says taki started it all but i think this it not true. anyone have any pictures of the subways from the earlier then the mid70s?

Taki definately did not start it all he was just the one that made it really jump off by getting the article in The Times in 1971. The trains had already been written on for 2 years before that article came out but it was all downhill for the MTA from there...