Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MI:ONE M.P.C.

NYC Trains insides only....

i was looking to start a thread on NYC old school insides only. I have always enjoyed looking at all the tags on the insides of the trains going to school in the morning in the bronx. Its amazing that there are hardly or shiuld i say very little pitures out there of tags from the start of graffiti until it was finaly over. Most of all the greats had a special style or a tag. well if you got them please post them and lets see what turns up. IKnow at one time me and tide mpc did motion tags for days and days on the 2 and 5 line. till this day i have one picture thanks to cavster wish i had more...... Man i cant even tell you how many head boards i did ???? I even had war with a guy called cool Hash man that dude got up......sorry hash hope you aint mad at me still after 25 years.well anycase post them pictures please.

thanks

MI:

P.S. I was put down with a crew called Insides Only....Till this day i stil love that name almost awwww memory lane.

Buste RIP he was my boy and i mean my boy. we meet in 9th grade in yonkers had lots of fun together. boy coukd i tell you stories about him. he did 11/21/1985 and till this day i still think about him as he was my boy.

thanjs fir posting the picture.

MI: M.P.C.

Someone really needs to do a book strictly on insides. That's one of the things that i really found fascinating when i was young, and would get in the trains. Great pics above.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now