my fucked up new situation

abcs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do know that he has a few thousand oxy 80s sitting around. He gets a scrip. doesnt like them but keeps em.

Spitfires still dead but came back from the grave because he cares so much about me. /Im touched /nohomo /

well there you go, SELL THE PILLS.

live on the money you make from selling the pills and put the 500 a week towards paying off your debts.

seriously you said he has a few THOUSAND oxys? get your hustle up.

if it smells like piss get some incense

I only read the first page so....

Do whatcha gotta do he family and by how it sounds he may not got much time left and you do, what's so bad about a couple years of your life helping someone out? At least its not one of your parents yet.

It may suck pretty bad but you are getting paid pretty well for it and for his cheapness about electric and shit just change the subject and start talkin bout the homeless smokin weed in the attic he'll forget about your waste quick.

He will probably really appreciate the time he shares with you, go for it man, look forward to it.

Oh and you gotta make a thread about crazy gramps stories, jk good luck with it.

When he went off sayin homeless people were living in the attic

I went over and nailed the attic shut. So the next day he calls sayin

the board is different... that the homeless people nailed a new board in

place. He thinks he can smell "reefer" and beer coming down from

there. Its sad really. Im not making fun so dont misinterpret it.... All

im sayin is that i think i'm in over my head

man that sounds fucked.

dealing with crazy people is stressful.

good luck with that shit man.

Do whatcha gotta do he family and by how it sounds he may not got much time left and you do, what's so bad about a couple years of your life helping someone out? At least its not one of your parents yet.

It may suck pretty bad but you are getting paid pretty well for it and for his cheapness about electric and shit just change the subject and start talkin bout the homeless smokin weed in the attic he'll forget about your waste quick.

He will probably really appreciate the time he shares with you, go for it man, look forward to it.

Oh and you gotta make a thread about crazy gramps stories, jk good luck with it.

He probably has dementia... and by probably I mean definitely. Though honestly when i visited my girls family in Puerto Rico I had to go to a home for old folks with Alzheimers and dementia and shit... oh my god was that depressing... her grandmother was there. Realistically you are giving this guy the one thing he wants which is to live in the comfort of his home until his end and all you have to do is exactly what a family member should do. It's gonna suck but it'll be fun for sure, you'll learn a ton and probably grow up a bit... not that i know anything about growing up. Roll with the punches dude.

mind you hes worth a few mil

Id be real real nice an helpful

maybe listen to what a century of life has to spit out thru fake teeth and addled memory

MAYBE if your lucky your outstanding debt maybe be a non issue

oh and dont be a prick

hes your grandfather show some respect and help the old racist anti wrap letter mofo out

he may be in a pickle

i heard homeless people live in his attic

YO blacken, you e-redeemed himself here.

I was gonna say the same thing. Especially if you owe as much as you do, think of this as an opportunity... sell the pills if you feel comfortable, more importantly you're getting a home and a good stable and tax-free (!!!!!!!) income out of this. And doing the right thing cause its family, there are situations where doing "the right for family" is not advisable but you should def. do this. Yeah it'll hurt the females front but you are gonna be way better off after its over.

Also - i am a shitbag for saying this - but if you get close with him while he's still alive i got another word for you.. "inheritance."