my fucked up new situation

abcs

First and foremost I owe in the neighborhood of 20K. Im on probation and in school but have no job and no car. So today my mom was talking at her brothers and sister about moving my grandpa into an assisted living place but he aint having none of that... So..... i became the answer. On Thursday i'm moving to Southfield.( a mile and a half from Detroit) and getting paid 2K a month to cook, clean, shovel snow, do laundry... Pretty much everything around the house that an 86 year old is no longer capable of doing. I have no idea how i'm going to entertain him. Its going to be lonely as shit. I wont be able to have any visitors. Im gonna be stuck. I cant just sit around and get drunk, cant drive. Looking for suggestions... Please help

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this would be different if he wasnt kinda crazy. He calls like 3 times a day with some new

insane story. Yesterday he called convinced people were stealing his garbage cans. I guess

he confronted a neighbor about it. Today he said little girls were there and then they disappeared

and he was all confused thinking they were his responsibility. He thinks homeless people are living

in his attic. Hes afraid to leave his room at night so he pisses in bottles. This situation is

potentially a nightmare

and yea. Im getting paid 2 K but its a job. Im going to have

to deal with aunts and uncles i dont get along with. Dude is going

to think im stealing his food. When i asked about bringing my computer

for school work he was all like. Dont they use alot of electricity....

mind you hes worth a few mil

and the house smells like piss. Step 1 im steam cleaning the whole spot

When he went off sayin homeless people were living in the attic

I went over and nailed the attic shut. So the next day he calls sayin

the board is different... that the homeless people nailed a new board in

place. He thinks he can smell "reefer" and beer coming down from

there. Its sad really. Im not making fun so dont misinterpret it.... All

im sayin is that i think i'm in over my head

Yea man. Im going to try the videogame system route but im gonna have to buy it.

The old man is so cheap he wont even kno hes paying me. My aunt takes care of his

taxes and they are going to pay me secretly.

Im going to catch shit for taking long showers, eating his food, watching his TV. Using electricity

Sounds like a good time to focus on school, pay off your debt, and get your shit in order.

Thats pretty much how im going to look at this. Only reason i even made a thread is this just fell on me spur of the moment and its a HUGE life altering situation

kinda feels like im getting paid to go to jail

Thats pretty much how im going to look at this. Only reason i even made a thread is this just fell on me spur of the moment and its a HUGE life altering situation

kinda feels like im getting paid to go to jail

Look at it this way: Currently, any time you spend money, it's money that you not only dont' have, but it's on top of the other 20k in debt. The situation probably won't be the most ideal, but you're going to be a lot happier in the long run if you can pay off most/all of your debt sooner rather than later.