MANNY PACQUIAO vs ANTONIO MARGARITO

Deloner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah I hear you, what about that ephedrine shit that went down before the fight? did they ever clear that up, or was it just freddy playing mind games?

manny giving 17 pounds to marg, what can't this motherfucker do?

im sure it was mind games. the boxers taht i know drink and energy drink or take a legal supplement before entering the ring. i also know some that take nada and still crack fools

That nigga margarita got a chin like a muhfucka. I'm truly surprised they let that nigga box after all that cheating biz.

Ps- we all knew the outcome before the first bell.

If you've never seen the movie ASSAULT IN THE RING, watch that shit. It's on Hbo on demand and you can probably find it somewhere online. But Luis Resto did the same shit with the loaded gloves and was never allowed to box again. That's the way it should be.

And the black dude on 24/7 said he thought Margarito might have had loaded gloves in SPARRING practice. If that's true, and add all the other shit this guy did, he's one of the worst sportsman in the history of sports. True piece of shit. Making fun of freddy is beyond low . BORN IN CALIFORNIA but lives in Tijuana????????? YOUR DOING IT WRONG----AND HE STILL DOESN'T SPEAKEY ENGLISH????????SCUMBAG