Gay arguing over an abandoned subway station

freakeenyc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: gay gallery shit in an abandoned subway station

are you kidding? it was prolly a scenerio where he was first and then all the herbs heard he was involved and they all ran to home depot to buy their supplies and wheat pastes.

they needed him , he didnt need them.

True, true. Still though, as a NYC king I don't think he would need them to get there either, could have gone on his own, or gone back on his own, but still, good point.

blah blah blah wall of text.

Here's another reality check for you to stick your head in the sand about, you on a GRAFFITI WEBISTE, so dont talk about they dont need revok or smith, cuz thats the only reason anyone is even wasting time talkin about this hipster fest.

Hahaha wait you let 12oz form opinions for you??? How's that working out for you?

i think i saw substance say what he writes somewhere, depending on if he was telling the truth of not he outranks every person in this thread.

but also, every person who put something in this station had to go to the effort of doing it, they way they described it was it was a mission just to even get there and they needed to bring all these lights down with them and shit. not like they just jumped off the end of a platform and went for a stroll.

i think a lot of people are just umad coz they didn't think of it first, or even know the place existed.

i can't hate and i dont question the validity of it, it was good enough for revok and smith to go down and do pieces and they didn't get paid or anything, and they aren't the type of people to just do any little project. off the strength of their names i get the feeling its more legit than the average group show.

5147082544_98b242fcfd.jpg

this guy is from my city, he is by no means an artfag and has well and truly paid his dues. for someone to come and do hands over him simply because they dont know who he is just shows their lack of respect. plus all they did are some little disses without leaving a name. if i was genuinely outraged by this id go to the effort to do a proper fill in at least