Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Drue_Down

Unwanted Houseguests & Worthless People

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^Way to handle it br0!

i know, you like how i made sure to add in that my homey was a CRACK DEALER?

i dont just thug in real life, pimpin. im on this e-thug shit too.

I was eating with my boy today, and he got a very angry call from a mutual friend of ours because he had slept at his crib after the kid told him no haha.

I guess after hearing no he called the kid's girlfriend's sister, who was staying there, and got her to let him in, and then fucked her on the couch before passing out hahaha.

Usually I'd say that's some fucked up, creepy, asshole shit, but if you knew my boy you'd know it was hilarious, and that the other kid was a faggot for being mad about it

Usually I'd say that's some fucked up, creepy, asshole shit, but if you knew my boy you'd know it was hilarious, and that the other kid was a faggot for being mad about it

We had a friend like your boy when we were like 21-22 that we had double standards for, and thought his antics, and asshole ways were hilarious. As the years went by our Unconcious encouragement made him worse and people outside our circle didn't find it funny at all. Now at 27 I'm not really amused by his ways at all.

I guess what I'm trying to say is be careful with encouraging querky behaviour.

i had a homie stay at my house for 2 weeks, had an extra room with a couch in it, didn't really go in to the room untill he left. when i finaly do i find the couch and the carpet under it to be totally saturated in piss. dude was pissing in his sleep for 2 weeks.

i had a homie stay at my house for 2 weeks, had an extra room with a couch in it, didn't really go in to the room untill he left. when i finaly do i find the couch and the carpet under it to be totally saturated in piss. dude was pissing in his sleep for 2 weeks.

Where on Earth do you guys meet these people?

i get super stressed, anxious, and my ocd takes over when i have guests.

i will scrub the walls down with bleach after guests leave.

Ok settle down.