Unwanted Houseguests & Worthless People

Drue_Down

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck my story... I was hoping to hear others.

I didn't even get into the giraffe smelling ass (word no longer allowed)

One was fresh out of the joint, I came home to find him on my bedroom floor crushing cig butts for the bit of tobacco left. He told me that is how they made cigs in county, then asked if I had papers.

I even had imm tech on my couch for a few days. He was smellin of goat & thought the Feds were closing in. Tame One also had the scent of alpaca dipped in Cool Water, and smoked my joint by lighting the filter end.

But the hippie couch crashers were the worst.

Meh but enough shit talking, I'm on the toilet drinking beer, about to shower to kill my own possum funk.

Although I obviously HAVE one, I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't use my email. I can honestly say in the 10 years or so since I discovered the interweb I've sent/received less than 10 emails, not including automatic confirmations, SPAM, forwarded shit I deleted, etc etc

you aint the only one nikka

i see no point in that shit unless you don't have facebook or something

^^ broke ass unemployed Detoilet people.

I come off as an asshole on the o0ntz, but I'll help anyone.

But by helping people, you should expect a degree of respect.

I wasn't played, walked on, or whatever.

I did my part and got my karma.

You are not married (wild assumption) but when you are, sadly her fam is yours now.

I did the right thing, broad did me wrong.

I am okay with the outcome, my life is good, hers is shit.

It is just effed that some people are just so clueless & worthless.

I will continue to open my doors to friends, it is just a shame some peoples are lame.

That's a simple solution. Start pounding beers when you get home from work...pretend your totally wasted at like 11pm...get up and mumble "I iz goan to bed". Stumble to your bedroom, your wife follows and says "I better make sure he's alright, have a good sleep cousin homeless"

Then you wait 1 hour, come out to the living room where your Detroit scum bag guest is lying on the couch. You have to look like your sleep walking here, do not respond to anything she says, pull out your dick and start pissing on her face.

Problem solved.

That's hella money right there.

Money, but the problem may not get resolved so easily. I once urinated on a friends girlfriend. Pretty much pissed right on her face while camping, hammered/sleep- walking/zombie mode. You know how it goes. Right? Chea, anyways she fucking loves me. Said friend dropped her years ago, and bitch still be trying to kick it. Always the first one to be telling the golden showers story. She ain't mad at all.

I'm fairly sure she wants it to happen again actually.

Worthless, unintelligent people irritate me bar none. What really shits me are the ones who are completely clueless/oblivious to their own situation and know no higher standards of living. Ive had roommates who ate bags of potato chips for meals, huffed spray paint, starved a dog and proceeded to replace said animal that was set free with new puppy, threaten my life, and just in general lack an education, any motivation, and goals in life. Knew two different girls who had one child with mental problems living with the grandparents, one from Illinois, the other one of which had another child by a sailor from Indiana, and moved out there only to live in a shelter and didn't even have her GED. The dudes parents had the child in their custody and lived in not a trailer park, but a fucking RV park. Why these people come almost exclusively from the midwest is a phenomenon all its own, and the topic of another thread.

i'm starting to feel lucky that the people i've let stay in my home weren't complete scumbags.

they may have been addicts, or degenerates or whatever, but really it just made for great stories.

i think a lot of them you had to be there for.

this guy passed out in my living room once, it had hard wood floors.

he fell into a daybed kinda thingy and he bounced off of it and directly into the floor, face first. it was sweet.

i also used to write on people's faces when they passed out in the house. or go through their pockets haha i think people know better than to pass out around me

that said, i'm a great houseguest. i come and buy food, then cook for you and clean it up, take you out for fun times, then you get all my left over paint when i leave.

ASKIN FOR PICS AGAIN

OF THE BITCH VACATIONIN

FROM MICHIGAN

There are no pics.

What did you think she did, pose in front of my couch like it was the Pantheon in the background?!

It is not like wifey or me felt the need to preserve the moments so we could cherish them for a lifetime.

I never want to see her face again.

Of course it may have been a different situation if she was remotely smashable.

She was a 42 year old tired ass broad who looked like a thick 55 yr old Kristen Wiig.

5179750884_0ba9bc51fb_z.jpg

my old man got fed up with me at about 17, and kicked my ass out. he was a g about it and paid for a shitty motel with a kitchen for a week and said after that i was on my own.

after the week was up, i had solidified a good paying job, but the problem was waiting the two weeks to get paid to put together a damage deposit. i called up the only kid i knew with his own place and got the blessing to chill there. i crashed on the couch for two nights, chilled with a girl the next, and got the fuck up outta there. never went back to this dudes house, thanked the dude for his hospitality, that was it.

fast forward 6 months, i had my own place, steady job, life was looking up. i received a call from the dude who had let me crash initially, saying he got evicted cause of late payment and he was fucked. naturally, i welcomed him into my place, thinkin this was only going to be temporary.

this motherfucker. i wasnt even great friends with him. he stayed on that fuckin couch all day, playing my xbox, smoking my cigs, i had to get to hiding my fucking weed, like he was a thirteen year old kid. drinkin my booze n shit. never paid a cent, never even offered to clean the place. the fucking worst was going to work at 5am and seeing him sit up and be like "yo have a good day at work, B", and then nestle in for a good 5 more hours of sleep. shit went on for close to two months, and every fucking day i would blatantly tell this faggot to get his shit together and get out. i guess me crashing on his couch for two days somehow accounted for him being a lazy fuck and thinking he could freeload off me for months at a time. dude would order pizza to the house, have no money and expect it to get paid for, and that half the pie was rightfully his.

honestly, i lucked out. i was friends with this homey who was hustling at the time. i guess dude who stayed at my house got mouthy one night at the bar and got all his teeth smashed out by homey with a baton. the nuisance was scared shitless, and never came back, i guess fearing that my homey would show up there and fuck him up again. i never gave him a key, but i sure as fuck changed all the locks once he had finally fucked off. i left his shit outside, consisting of two dirty t-shirts and a chair. someone took it, i never found out if it was him or not.

cool story bra, i know.

but it was applicable.

• Like 1

I was eating with my boy today, and he got a very angry call from a mutual friend of ours because he had slept at his crib after the kid told him no haha.

I guess after hearing no he called the kid's girlfriend's sister, who was staying there, and got her to let him in, and then fucked her on the couch before passing out hahaha.

Usually I'd say that's some fucked up, creepy, asshole shit, but if you knew my boy you'd know it was hilarious, and that the other kid was a faggot for being mad about it

Usually I'd say that's some fucked up, creepy, asshole shit, but if you knew my boy you'd know it was hilarious, and that the other kid was a faggot for being mad about it

We had a friend like your boy when we were like 21-22 that we had double standards for, and thought his antics, and asshole ways were hilarious. As the years went by our Unconcious encouragement made him worse and people outside our circle didn't find it funny at all. Now at 27 I'm not really amused by his ways at all.

I guess what I'm trying to say is be careful with encouraging querky behaviour.

i had a homie stay at my house for 2 weeks, had an extra room with a couch in it, didn't really go in to the room untill he left. when i finaly do i find the couch and the carpet under it to be totally saturated in piss. dude was pissing in his sleep for 2 weeks.

Where on Earth do you guys meet these people?