I don't generally

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw swamp you do know this whole "pickle making" company thing is super hipster cooly bullshit right?

I'm sure it is, but my boy who is at the bottom of the rung (actually selling them at markets) comes home with quite full pockets. The other kid I know, who supervises them, comes home with CAKE, like stupid money. His boy who actually owns it is rolling in dough. Making mad money = not hipster at the end of the day

I'm sure it is, but my boy who is at the bottom of the rung (actually selling them at markets) comes home with quite full pockets. The other kid I know, who supervises them, comes home with CAKE, like stupid money. His boy who actually owns it is rolling in dough. Making mad money = not hipster at the end of the day

dude hahah hipster is a "look" or like way of life. that dont effect the amount of money in your pocket. dont get me wrong, im not hating on pickles, im just stating fact that i know alot of hipster faggots now in the "pickle making business" traveling from providence or other boroughs of NY to "markets" to sell said pickle and getting paid. its like a trendy hustle right now. you see some of these people on Food Network that are banking and they look straight out of the west end for sure...

dude hahah hipster is a "look" or like way of life. that dont effect the amount of money in your pocket. dont get me wrong, im not hating on pickles, im just stating fact that i know alot of hipster faggots now in the "pickle making business" traveling from providence or other boroughs of NY to "markets" to sell said pickle and getting paid. its like a trendy hustle right now. you see some of these people on Food Network that are banking and they look straight out of the west end for sure...

I'm not disputing that at all, I'm just saying money negates the faggotry of hipsterism in my eyes ha.

Plus, you know for all the shit I talk about them I have several hipster friends, my pickle slinging homie being the biggest one, extra no homo on the side