I FOUND OUT WHY I AM STUPID

nsmbfan

only class ive cheated in so far this time around is Java. I fucking hate writing code.

I would be sitting there writing tax calculators or day countdown programs thinking... i could find

something 100 times better for free online in 15 seconds. Eventually i ended up borrowing code

i found on the web to create the assignment programs. The thing about it tho. For what i'm

going to school for you cant BS your way thru for that long before they find someone that can

actually perform the work. I study hard and often. /nohomo/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My senior year of HS, we had a substitute for English for the last 3 weeks because our teacher was prego. Our last project was to write an essay, and of course I plagiarized most of that shit..I mean wtf is this sub gonna do about it? Well it turns out he caught on right away. and I failed that class, which meant I didnt walk @ graduation with my class or get to go to grad night. felt bad man