I FOUND OUT WHY I AM STUPID

nsmbfan

because the American Education System is mad easy to cheat at...:rolleyes:

6qb8ft.jpg

every question I get is one of Google's biggest searches... 100,000+ page results if I write the questions verbatim

just thought I'd share with anyone who wondered why Americans are stupid. this is why.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The internet didn't really exist (as we know it today) the last time I was in a classroom so I really know nothing about this. I do google whatever general life question I may have all the time so I may use it from time to time, although I'm gonna try not to cause I'm paying a lot of money to learn my degree so ima not waste my time amd money and actually study to learn that shit.

I forgot how to spell cuz i just spell sounds now until i see a red line under the word. then i just fiddle around and try to figure it out. and when that dont work i just google search the word, and it says "did you mean _____?"

I love the future, i dont even know my moms phone number, just says "mom dukes cribbo" on my fone.

I forgot how to spell cuz i just spell sounds now until i see a red line under the word. then i just fiddle around and try to figure it out. and when that dont work i just google search the word, and it says "did you mean _____?"

I love the future, i dont even know my moms phone number, just says "mom dukes cribbo" on my fone.

you can just right click in the middle of misspelled word and it should give you a few options of what you tried to spell.

now you don't have to go to google :cool:

Cheating was never particularly hard without the internet either. Mini cheat sheets and tiny handwriting got me through many a required class outside of my major. Way less obvious than being the retard fiddling on your phone throughout an entire test.

Lol my Stats class lets me have a blank final for me to fill in for the final. 8 fucking pages, I don't know how people could fail with that shit. I am doing so good in that class and I actually like it compared to other classes.