RIP P E R C H ONE

Buster Dougles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP homie. I miss you already forreal. We shared so many good times, and plenty of bad times to balance! It's crazy youre gone...hasn't quite registered with me yet.. I still feel like I could text you and recieve a response...or call you up to meet me on the rapid downtown...But believe me were already holding down your name... I cant accept the fact youre gone, as long as I'm around you'll be up I promise you that. I just don't understand why it had to be you. You were the most level headed down to earth person out of all of us. Always knew when to draw lines, and when to just chill. I didn't think youd ever talk to me again honestly after getting us sent to jail when i got that dui haha. forreal my moms saw this shit on the news and was balling her eyes out, i cant lie the second i heard the news i broke down too, you were and always will be my friend. I love you homie, sleep peacefully olando!!!!!

- HOER.