The 14 Words

blacken

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(chime in 12oontz blackie)

When i first came into the neighborhood i was likeblankman1.jpg at all the nagger bombin...

I got trigger happy. Pretty sure i negged twinky, amongst others, but that one stood

out because i posi propped him instead and got back something along the lines of

"thanks for the posi props you fucking dirty nigger noob." it was at that point i realized

shit was some sick little game the good people of channel zero played with one another.

Do i fully agree that it serves any real purpose, or is even remotely funny...? Well,

yeah i suppose a little bit of the latter. fucking whatever dude. what the fuck does serve any

purpose in here half the time anyways....? i basically ignore it because it is the internets, and

i take comfort in knowing that 98% of these yokels wouldn't not never even think about talking

out the mouth like that in the wrong neighborhood...

end rant, carry on. or not. preferably. beating a dead horse black man stan. now go look at

some tits, nagger.

man its unreal that something this fucking stupid makes 7 pages in a day... if you want some PC humor go find another forum or IGNORE button the people who use said "blacklisted" words (no pun intended)

every 4 months this place goes through some love fest phase where people get enraged by black talk or "racism" etc and users make huge threads pontificating about how awful the world is and how my neighborhood this and im so much better then you that cuz i dont spew such bigotry

god damn this shit is so fucking tired. just get typing the "ah" or "az" to keep the advertisers, minorities and tree hugging mods happy... zzzzzzz

and again pardon my out of the loopness but is it me or is this guy a fucking troll??? making up screen names with the word black in it, starting race wars in here and posting some white power link? give me a break...

Come on Nightmare, call me a Honkey, just once. . . please?

i probably already did......in my head.

and wait. can someone please inform me if dudes are being banned for real

for using said racial slurs....??? if so, that'd be pretty f'in gay. and whats next..? can't say GAY either...?

the fuck!?'

ps. mz, must spread..

• Like 2

Honestly, I think that most people here are the same breed of human trash that are all frowned upon by polite society equally. Each and every regular user of Channel Zero is a true abomination of the human form. We write on other people's property, we make fun of old people when we should be helping them shovel their walkways. We hate the police, the court system, and the government. Most of us love our pets cause they didn't drive a knife into our backs like the rest of our "boys" did at one time or another. We all hate women, but we hate them cause we love their delicious meat curtains, utters, and phat asses (yeah, I said fat with "ph"), I mean women shit from the very place we want to press our faces against and we're calling each other n*ggers? . . . come on guy.

lol-o.gif

• Like 1

Honestly, I think that most people here are the same breed of human trash that are all frowned upon by polite society equally. Each and every regular user of Channel Zero is a true abomination of the human form. We write on other people's property, we make fun of old people when we should be helping them shovel their walkways. We hate the police, the court system, and the government. Most of us love our pets cause they didn't drive a knife into our backs like the rest of our "boys" did at one time or another. We all hate women, but we hate them cause we love their delicious meat curtains, utters, and phat asses (yeah, I said fat with "ph"), I mean women shit from the very place we want to press our faces against and we're calling each other n*ggers? . . . come on guy.

Hey quit generalizing there.

The racial shit is only a symptom of a larger issue.

Personally, I'd hate it if it was PC in here but at the same time I come to channel zero because its got/had it's own style.

If I wanted to read through 100 bullshit posts of one liner trolls looking for shock value attention I'd go to 4chan.

bravo_clap.gif