The California missile

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you know it was some ese's fuckin around in the hood, "aye ese checkout this shit i got", "oh, shit, what the.. what the fuck!?" "aye i didnt think that shit was gunna do all that shit ese hahaha" "that shits firme as fuck homes, like the fourth of july and shit vato" hahahahaha

Ok this is the big fuck you to the contrail people:

Doug Richardson, the editor of Jane’s Missiles and Rockets, examined the video for the Times of London and said he was left with little doubt.

“It’s a solid propellant missile,” he told the Times. “You can tell from the efflux [smoke].”

Richardson said it could have been a ballistic missile launched from a submarine or an interceptor, the defensive anti-missile weapon used by Navy surface ships.

ITS A CHINESE SUB. china even admitted it. it was a JL-2 ICBM fired from a Jin class ballistic missle nuclear submarine. The submarine took a direct route from its base in Hainan, around the US's anit-submarine sensors and right up to within 35 miles of the 17 mile wide US oceanic territory. The ICBM is capable of fireing over 7000 miles and if you dont know how far that is its from where the fired, over america and into ireland.

the route it took/.

jinroute.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
^You are aware that that photo you keep posting is NOT the California missile/plane that happened a few days ago, and is instead one that happened a year ago and was proven to be an airplane, right?

yes i know that. but its like the same story as the california missile

There is a missile base roughly 3 hours above la that is one of the largest i think on the west coast. funny thing is that it looks like a contrail from a launch from there. also depending on the flight pattern you can see them pretty far away. in 2001 0r 2002 a launch was blown up mid flight and seen in redding ca. which is over 500 miles north of said air force missile base...