The California missile

boost™

BUSH DID IT! COINCIDED WITH HIS BOOK TOUR TO SELL MORE BOOKS

11-9-10 - MISSILE LAUNCHED

9-11-01 - MISSILE LAUNCHED IN TO PENTAGON

OMG CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

He took care of that with the fetus jar comment. I just saw some pics of contrails from a plane come straight towards the camera angle, they look remarkably like this. Still unsure

of this incident. It looks suspicious and there is a Naval base very close to where this was taken. Missile testing isn't unheard of.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, chances are that it was not a missile (especially being that Debka is saying that it was a missile fired at a Chinese satellite carrying out an EMP attack on US, or some shit...., I have a default position of believing the opposite of whatever Debka says), I've just never seen a contrail like that. Although I have now seen in the last 24 hours a plethora of photos that look just like that sucker.

Probably just some Mentos in a coke bottle......

You're failing to take into account things like angle, distance, weather and light conditions, etc.

The fact is it is over the horizon, very, very far away. It is not directly over you hence it appears more vertical than it is.

Seriously, 5 minutes of critical thinking is all it takes.

It seems like some of you automatically assume a position opposite to Fox just because it is opposite to Fox.

Or the government

bro

do the formula

2ih5ob7.jpg

You're failing to take into account things like angle, distance, weather and light conditions, etc.

The fact is it is over the horizon, very, very far away. It is not directly over you hence it appears more vertical than it is.

Seriously, 5 minutes of critical thinking is all it takes.

It seems like some of you automatically assume a position opposite to Fox just because it is opposite to Fox.

Or the government

Ok granted I'm neither a scientist nor mathematician but I have a good education and common sense. Using these I'm not gonna say your wrong as I can't disprove you...

I just think it's highly suspect. We've all seen video of missile / space rocket launches and to me that's what it looks like.

and honestly, what does potentially being liberal have anything to do with this? that makes no sense.

I much rather believe experts in the missile area then college students writing an article trying to get their press and advertisement up.

If it were a jet/plane the pentagon would have been able to confirm that easily, jets have flight plans, communications, and show up on radar. It was only 35 miles off of the coast, the residents in SoCal would be able to determine if it was a missile or jet at that distance. It lit up the sky, jets fly over SoCal all of the time and don't draw this much attention, there are several air force bases and commercial airlines in the area, If it were just a jet it wouldn't have drawn this much attention.

And lastly use your own brain and senses, instead of just believing whatever the Pentagon press release is spoon feeding you.

Ok granted I'm neither a scientist nor mathematician but I have a good education and common sense. Using these I'm not gonna say your wrong as I can't disprove you...

I just think it's highly suspect. We've all seen video of missile / space rocket launches and to me that's what it looks like.

yes but in those videos of nasa launching rockets, the rockets don't go at a 45 degree angle after a couple hundred of feet.

plus, if you look at the dispersement of the smoke, it appears looser at one end and more defined at the other. just like a contrail would be if you juxtaposed your viewing angle to be directly in front, so the contral appers vertical not horizontal.

not to mention, the whole fucking world watched this for a solid hour... rockets are faster than that.

but let's say it isn't a jet, and it is a rocket. proving points: there sure is plenty of smoke, and it did grab the attention of millions... unlike most jetliners

but then again..

dragon.

Government BLOCKED THEM!

Nov

20:22

CONFIRMED: US NAVY WAS TESTING MISSILE LAUNCHES OFF THE COAST OF CALIFORNIA

Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDAWAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS

From page 55.

"434/10(18).

EASTERN NORTH PACIFIC.

CALIFORNIA.

MISSILES.

1. INTERMITTENT MISSILE FIRING OPERATIONS 0001Z TO 2359Z

DAILY MONDAY THRU SUNDAY IN THE NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTER

SEA RANGE. THE MAJORITY OF MISSILE FIRINGS TAKE PLACE

1400Z TO 2359Z AND 0001Z TO 0200Z DAILY MONDAY THRU FRIDAY

IN AREA BOUND BY

3. VESSELS INBOUND AND OUTBOUND FOR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PORTS

WILL CREATE THE LEAST INTERFERENCE TO FIRING OPERATIONS

DURING THE SPECIFIC PERIODS, AS WELL AS ENHANCE THE VESSEL'S SAFETY WHEN PASSING THROUGH THE VICINITY OF THE SEA RANGE

IF THEY WILL TRANSIT VIA THE SANTA BARBARA CHANNEL AND WITHIN

NINE MILES OFFSHORE VICINITY OF POINT MUGU OR CROSS THE AREA

SOUTHWEST OF SAN NICOLAS ISLAND BETWEEN SUNSET AND SUNRISE.

Webmaster's Commentary:

BUMP BACK TO THE TOP

According to this official US Navy document the US Navy is indeed conducting live fire testing of missiles off the coast of California. This is a repeat of the situation with TWA 800 in which the US Navy at first denied knowing what missile it was that witnesses reported seeing only to have to admit to the ongoing tests of Aegis-CEC when the NOTAM surfaced days later.

Now, with this confirmation, I want to address this rumor being seeded all over the blogs (sadly including this one) about a Chinese nuclear submarine. This story tracks back to only one dubious source and the story is that a Chinese Jin class nuclear ballistic missile submarine launched the "Mystery Missile" as a show of force to the United States.

This rumor is a very obvious and heavy-handed bit of China bashing, and needs to be dealt with right now.

First off, while the Jin is much quieter than its predecessor the Xia (the running joke here in Hawaii is that you can drop a hydrophone off Kauai and hear the Xia subs idling at their base in Jianggezhuang), the Jin is far from the silent machines that the Ohio class subs are. And like all nuclear boats, the Jin leaves a thermal trace on the surface of the water in its wake that is detectable by satellite, as is the surface disturbance created by its submerged passing. Indeed, the ability to detect and track submerged submarines b y their surface wakes using synthetic aperture radar of the ocean surface was discovered back with SeaSat, which is one reason why the SOSUS networks have been turned over to the cetologists to track whale migrations.

Second, the Jin would not need to approach the United States to make their point. The Julang 2 missile launched from the Jin has an 8000 KM range.

Third, and most importantly, why would China do such a stupid thing? They have the upper hand at the G20. They do not need to show us a missile; they can destroy the United States with the IOUs. Provoking a war with China plays to the US' advantage as it gives the US Government an excuse not to honor their debts.

Fourth, we know from the NOTAM that the US Navy was in the area, which makes the possibility of an undetected approach even more unbelievable. Plus there is the inevitable fact that had the source of the Missile been anyone other than the US Navy, the Navy would have given chase to find the launch platform. It's the old "dog did not bark" logic. The Navy did not act like the source of the missile was unknown to them.

Personally I think this "Chinese sub" story is being planted to give the US Government a scapegoat when they come back from the G20 with their tails between their legs, and any such stories about Chinese sub-launched missiles posted by members not only do not reflect the editorial position of WRH but will be deleted as I see them!

stole from whatreallyhappened.com