THATS MY FUCKING BUSH!!!

MAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No bueno,

‎‎ So I went here to look around and browse. WRONG. I walk in and immediately (keeping in mind I'm hispanic), Ted or Jay or whoever asks me if I'm there to fix his bush? Am I missing something? I wasn't sure if he was being serious or just racist. I glanced outside, and from where I was standing, his bush looked fine. I explained I was just there to browse, but he approached a bit violently and presisted I fix his bush. It basicallly came down to fixing the bush was the bottom line and really....a bush that fine, I didnt even want to handle it. I left without buying anything....or getting paid to fix a bush.‎

35 out of 37 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate

hahah

What?

drunk dude gets kicked out the club, throws brick through said clubs window and ends up dead an hour later. Nobody seems to know what happened and just last week all 5 suspects (who were originally charged with murder) had their charges dropped.

Here's a better link - http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/citydesk/2010/10/18/a-peek-into-the-dc9-murder-investigation/

No bueno,

‎‎ So I went here to look around and browse. WRONG. I walk in and immediately (keeping in mind I'm hispanic), Ted or Jay or whoever asks me if I'm there to fix his bush? Am I missing something? I wasn't sure if he was being serious or just racist. I glanced outside, and from where I was standing, his bush looked fine. I explained I was just there to browse, but he approached a bit violently and presisted I fix his bush. It basicallly came down to fixing the bush was the bottom line and really....a bush that fine, I didnt even want to handle it. I left without buying anything....or getting paid to fix a bush.‎

35 out of 37 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate

hahah

Hahaha

Anyone got a link to the second video?

dont call me dude......

another guy freaking out over a small little thing.

"You disrespected this badge"

Pffft, that faggot ass uniform deserves to be dissed. Way to fuck with a 14 year old kid, they could have taken that to court easily. He threatened to 'smack you up the side of the head'.

This one is the best. Fuck yeah Australia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoffrey_Baron