GUY THROWS YOGURT AND GETS CHARGED WITH A MISSILE

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

We ain't got that law here, I threw a case of potato salad at some assholes truck on the interstatefor. Almost runnin g me off the road then hanging out his window and talking shit. So this motherfucker pulls in front of me (on the fast lane) and literally slams on the brakes forcing both of us to a full stop in the fast lane. As cooincidence has it, a hiway patrol officer is setting up a speed trap and sees the whole thing and pulls us over.

Dude told her "he hit my car and drove off"

After inspecting my car and his, and not finding any dents or paint swap she asks me if I "hit him"

I told her I hit his truck. With a cup o potato salad. She laughs, tells me not to waste good potato salad on redneck assholes, and let's me drive off (I didn't even have a valad license) while chewing his ass out for almost causing a massive wreck by deliberately trying to get me to hit him.

I don't know if that missile law carries weight here.

wow based on this i could have many felonies by now because i throw shit at people in fits of road rage A LOT.

230034.jpg

this shit is the worst.

got it from some bodega in queens once, then i didnt finish it and left it in my car for a week (summertime).

eventually used it as a "missile" during road rage.

pennies are good "missiles" too.