Zack "Da Rapist" Morris

Zack Morris

so today I find out this girl I dated a while back is telling people that I raped her. Thats quite the comed considering that I never even had sex with her and she had used the "My last boyfriend raped me" line on me so I would feel sorry for her. I think she secretly wanted me to slit his throat. So with my list of options would should Zacko Morris do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sounds like this is type of girl that say shit like this for attention. I met a couple crazy ones like that. It's fucked up because stories like this fuck it up for real victims of such a horrible act. Bitches like this are the ones that real rapist always try to use as an excuse/alibi, you know the whole she made it up defense. I hope nothing serious happens Zack because of this lying bitch.

My advice kill a cat slice off it's head, actually find a dead roadkill cat that way you don't have to actually kill one and put both pieces on her doorstep, with a note simply saying "miss you xoxo"

I think its great. I now am rapist and I didn't even have to work for it. I am tempted to post up her phone number and email address and if I knew it I would post up her mailing address too.

Pistol: Considering how few people actually trust this girl and how many of the poeple she is telling really know me I think hse is just diggin herself into a hole for people to laugh at her. I should eat alot of taco bell and go shit on her door step.

Teaser: You can have her. There is no telling if her mental problems can be sexually transmitted. I would hate to live in her world of disalusion. Remember in her world any guy that makes eye contact with her raped her....dumb cunt.

Go up to her in the most crowded place you can find her. Where you know everyone there knows the accusations. And confront her there. Make her come out with it and look like a fucking stupid whore. Shows are great for this. I have embarassed many a girl at said functions. I think I have been a rapist about 6 times now. And Dead twice. I don't know how some rumors start.

TRUST NO BITCH!

confront her ass...... but be smart about it.

Don't run up to her and be all "HEY I HEAR WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SAYIN!!" or something rediculous like that.

If possible, have a drink or two with her first.. but remember that dictophone (tape recorder) and if you're good at being really smooth then record subtly bringing it up... get her to deny or whatever she does on tape, that way there are no more problems whatsoever since you have evidence now.

From one 12oz zack to another...

good luck.

Guest GorbortOrman

shameless... Rape is fucked up, but this dude has rumors floating around about him raping some girl. That shits wack, thats a tough situation to deal with also...

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Lets do us all a favor and delete this post..aight? Seeking, beardo, someone...if the retard post didnt last, this one shouldnt either...rapes not cool at all....and i garuntee that if someone around our you knew was raped, youwouldnt find this shit funny either..

CLOSE IT.

rape is fucked up period. But screaming and crying rape when the act wasn't even committed - is even worse. Especially when it has been done on more than one occasion -- it shouldn't be joked about though.

rumors can ruin a person. especially accusations like these. i feel no need to have this closed. and yes i know many girls whove been raped thank you. and i do know how bad it is, but ive also known guys who been accused of such things and something like that can have just as bad of reprocussions.

rape in no way is funny..what I find humorous about the situation is the fact that she has been using this same "please pity me" tactic on a few guy now as an attempt to get pity and to get bad things to happen to her ex's. thats what I find funny. I have a good friend that was raped, and I know the horrible things it can put someone through. After watching a friend of mine go through that I feel this girl deserves anything she gets after making these false accusations just so people will feel sorry for her.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

Pistol: Considering how few people actually trust this girl and how many of the poeple she is telling really know me I think hse is just diggin herself into a hole for people to laugh at her. I should eat alot of taco bell and go shit on her door step.

This could actually work against you. If too many people are laughing at her and not believing her she may be pushed into further actions by their lack of response. She is obviously looking for attention. If she is not getting the attention she is looking for she may be provoked to go a step further i.e. the police who would taker her very seriously until you could (if you could) prove you were innocent.

Confront and record.. Make several copies.

Shameless...we all agree that rape is horrible. So is the blackening of a name and reputation, not to mention potential legal issues. I don't know if this board is the first or only place I would look for advice, but if Zack feels comfortable with it then he has every right to be here.

Aight i see what happened, i didnt read what he was sayin right, my fault...I get alittle heated about stuff because of past things, thanks for keepin the calm heads and showing whats up...i had a different idea of what you were saying..kinda satireing..but anways its all good..

oh yeah, that was 666 posts huh...kinda evil..

frinky says be very tactful. If you ruin her credibility undeniably, then it will never be an issue. "Why have you been telling people I raped you", she says "I haven't"...you go show everyone, she finds out, and says she said that because she was scared of what you would do/how you would react/that you would do it again....

bullshit plain and simple, but avoidable just the same.

I say have a friend, maybe even someone that SEEMS to the common observer impartial....have THEM record it...and instead of a yes no thing....maybe try to get her to explain it or some shit.

In all honesty I don't know a tactful way of going about it...but I know that leaving holes in your approach could be disasterous....

I say first and foremost....letting shit like that slide is not only bad because you compromise your integrity and your reputation, but you also leave an open window for her to do it to another unsuspecting victim that might not let things like this "roll off their back" as easily? Understand? Let me know if i helped...

Archived