Wiz Khalifa arrested for weed in North Carolina

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if dude has to smoke 2 ounces a day to maintain, hes doing it wrong.

wrong weed, wrong method, wrong something.

the only time i would believe a claim like this would be some rasta in jamaica, cause ive seen those niggas go all out, king size rizla after king size rizla.

but, the weed in jamaica is shit. ive smoked it on numerous occaisons, so to have to smoke a shitload is believable.

a "successful" rapper that has to smoke 2 ounces a day to his head obviously does not have the right connections in the marijuana business.

quality over quantity.

/bcbudoner.

You had me rollin eyes up until,

then you had me LOLING

im not sure i understand.

you clearly have never smoken weed in jamaica, if youre advocating for its quality.

if you think you need 2 ounces of weed to your dome to get more high than half that amount of better shit, youre nuts.

if you think wiz khalifa and gucci mane are constantly blowin on the worlds best weed you are fucked.

if you think cali bud is the shit, you are also fucked. i lived there the majority of last year, had the card, and was disappointed at not just the price, but the trim on alot of the strains.

if youre hating on hydro from british columbia, youre completely ignorant.

oh yea thats right. "amersterdam is da best place 4 weedz br0".

^ i bet u look something like this

amiright?

horribly wrong. but ive seen what you look like and you virtually posted a picture of yourself, sans mediocre sleeve tattoo. keep trying though

What a fucking dumbarse, I paint about 10,000 trains a month and you don't see me plastering it all over the internet so the graff n' dance cops can come and arre

:lol:

I just heard that black & yellow song I like it.

good, that song is catchy!

Me and my dad were just discussing this the other day, how noone stepped up and took the fall for Mike Vick. If I had a millionaire (or even just famous rapper) friend I'd be jumping for joy to take charges for em

I tried to e-mail Vick to let him I know I would do them 18 or 36 or whatever for him, but he didn't get back to me in time.

If you're the exact definition of a Herb you need to go listen to your retro hipster mustache/neckbeard rock "alternative",

like it's still 1989 and keep staying out of touch with fresh shit.

If you're hating on Wiz Khalifa I guarantee you haven't heard his shit.

i guarantee i don't give a fuck.

the only time i would believe a claim like this would be some rasta in jamaica, cause ive seen those niggas go all out, king size rizla after king size rizla.

but, the weed in jamaica is shit. ive smoked it on numerous occaisons, so to have to smoke a shitload is believable.

a "successful" rapper that has to smoke 2 ounces a day to his head obviously does not have the right connections in the marijuana business.

quality over quantity.

/bcbudoner.

i would assume it is 2 ounces for the bus... dj manager etc etc

going to see Wiz tonight

12oz smokefest with:

Pffffter, Spicey Chicken Combo and the Jugzer..

should be wild

word, i got some trees you could put presents under.

shit so loud....what!?!? i cant hear you over my weed!!!:lol:

haters gon hate, outtatheloopers gonna be out the loop

Taking charges for a friend/dude just because they're rich is fucking stupid.

Do you get a contract signed first to make sure you get paid before being ass raped in prison?

Or just take their word for it? :lol:

I'd take a charge for my friends anyways if that was how the situation had to play out, but if they were rich I'd be jumping for joy to do so, because yes, I would take their word that they'd take care of me for my troubles

word, i got some trees you could put presents under.

shit so loud....what!?!? i cant hear you over my weed!!!:lol:

haters gon hate, outtatheloopers gonna be out the loop

Wonder if it's worth the 2.5 hour drive, last concert with Wizzie security was tight, post jail concert hmmm...

quality over quantity.

/bcbudoner.

I doubt he's smoking it by himself....

Rappers have entourages.

And I've smoke 2 ounces of granddaddy purp in a session that lasted less than 2 hours. Me and my 2 participating friends couldn't talk and were uncomfortably high...then we passed out