Wiz Khalifa arrested for weed in North Carolina

Pfffffffffft

im not sure i understand.

you clearly have never smoken weed in jamaica, if youre advocating for its quality.

if you think you need 2 ounces of weed to your dome to get more high than half that amount of better shit, youre nuts.

if you think wiz khalifa and gucci mane are constantly blowin on the worlds best weed you are fucked.

if you think cali bud is the shit, you are also fucked. i lived there the majority of last year, had the card, and was disappointed at not just the price, but the trim on alot of the strains.

if youre hating on hydro from british columbia, youre completely ignorant.

oh yea thats right. "amersterdam is da best place 4 weedz br0".

After reading this its pretty clear you're not a smoker.

I've never smoked hydro from british columbia, and I never will. Cause I don't do dro at all anymore. Only kush.

Dro just gives you a lame body high. That's weak as fuck.

I smoke ocean grown shit. Step your game up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idk, i still say jamaican weed, while not grown for aesthetically pleasing qualities, still maintains the highest concentration of resin glands of any pot plant i've ever come across***. it's grown for potency, and beats anything California, Colorado, or British Columbia has ever produced. if you don't know, go to Jamaica for a week. or ask somebody who knows theirshit.

***only if you buy it from the farmer, not some street peddler. and always check your perimeter. you're in another mans foreign land.

2 cents.

this music sucks. this guy sucks. rap fell the fuck off a very long time ago...and this skinny little asshole proves it

cosign. weed rapper is a stupid niche anyways.

list of failed weed rappers:

-kottonmouth kings

-afro man

-kid cudi

-south park mexican

-and whoever this fucking clown Wiz Khalifa is

list of successful rappers who smoke weed and occasionally relate to it in their raps:

-snoop dogg

-cypress hill

-bone thugs in harmony

-method man

-red man

-devin the dude

fuck rap.

Bububublah

IM GUESSING YOUR BLACK AND STUPID AND U LIKE WIZ KHALIFA AND OTHER RETARDED HIGHSCHOOL DROP OUT RAPPERS

Woah, black and stupid, that is harsh, but what does the high school drop-out part have to do with anything? Doesn't mean a thing when it comes to rapping. And no I don't like WIZ KHALIFA because he's called wiz, which is the equivalent of piss. Come on I couldn't listen to someone essentially named piss khalifa.

im not sure i understand.

you clearly have never smoken weed in jamaica, if youre advocating for its quality.

if you think you need 2 ounces of weed to your dome to get more high than half that amount of better shit, youre nuts.

if you think wiz khalifa and gucci mane are constantly blowin on the worlds best weed you are fucked.

if you think cali bud is the shit, you are also fucked. i lived there the majority of last year, had the card, and was disappointed at not just the price, but the trim on alot of the strains.

if youre hating on hydro from british columbia, youre completely ignorant.

oh yea thats right. "amersterdam is da best place 4 weedz br0".

Tell me more!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn't find a proper .jpeg of holding back laughter then making that scratching noise...

But that happened!

Woah, black and stupid, that is harsh, but what does the high school drop-out part have to do with anything? Doesn't mean a thing when it comes to rapping. And no I don't like WIZ KHALIFA because he's called wiz, which is the equivalent of piss. Come on I couldn't listen to someone essentially named piss khalifa.

YOUR BLACK STUPID AND YOU SMELL LIKE PISS

cosign. weed rapper is a stupid niche anyways.

list of failed weed rappers:

-and whoever this fucking clown Wiz Khalifa is

list of successful rappers who smoke weed and occasionally relate to it in their raps:

-snoop dogg

are you kidding me? clearly wiz is a failed rapper since he is doing a sold out tour and enjoying more success in your hate filled life.

and snoop cosigned wiz. i bet you will say something against snoop now.

some of you sound bitter as fuck. its amusing. sometimes i wonder what its like to sit around and complain about musicians who will never know my name and hate on the mile stones and accomplishments they make.......:lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

are you kidding me? clearly wiz is a failed rapper since he is doing a sold out tour and enjoying more success in your hate filled life.

and snoop cosigned wiz. i bet you will say something against snoop now.

some of you sound bitter as fuck. its amusing. sometimes i wonder what its like to sit around and complain about musicians who will never know my name and hate on the mile stones and accomplishments they make.......:lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

co-sign my aussie friend.

:lol: :lol:

MY BOY CESAR STILL HAS THE BEST REMIX OF B&Y EVER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWa5XmFdsIg