Wiz Khalifa arrested for weed in North Carolina

Pfffffffffft

1141981182wiz-khalifa1.500x350.jpg

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2010/11/09/22475377.aspx

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/nov/09/wiz-khalifa-arrested-weed

^^^^ video of arrest.

Breaking News: Wiz Khalifa Arrested After Concert In N.C.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 12:22 AM | 20 comments By Roman Wolfe and Houston Williams

Meebo-Share-Button.png AhhIcon.pngGet Alerts 2go_small.png Powered By The Conduit Toolbar Platform

View the AllHipHop - AllHipHop Radio App at Conduit.com

(AllHipHop News) Pittsburgh, PA rapper Wiz Khalifa was arrested in Greenville, North Carolina for unknown reasons, it's being reported.

While details are sketchy, early reports state that Wiz Khalifa was at a show at East Carolina University when police reportedly stopped his show 45 minutes into his set.

He was arrested later, as he attempted to board his tour bus.

Sources suggest the arrest is related to Khalifa’s penchant for smoking marijuana.

The popular Pittsburgh rapper, known for his hit single "Black and Yellow," has boasted about smoking about $10,000 in weed per month.

The 22-year-old rapper was in town to perform at Wright Auditorium, as part of the national "Waken Baken Tour 2010."

The 60-date-tour kicked off September 16th and ends in Boston on November 21st. Tonight, rapper Big Krit was tapped to open for Wiz Khalifa.

Wiz' last tweet came around 4:30 PM EST when he sent the message: "Smoke outs greenville, nc tonight. fall thru wit ur finest plant life."

Earlier, his told his 482,000 followers that he enjoyed waking up and "smoking" on his tour bus each morning.

In October, Wiz Khalifa launched his own line of rolling papers.

At press time, no reason for the arrest was available.

Rumor has it that there was 30lbs of weed involved--- not to sure where that number came from though. This is what 30lbs of weed looks like:

2b49956a.jpg

hip hop cops are everywhere. I knew this would happen to him sooner or later ..

dude needs to remember that its still illegal.. talking about spending $10,000 a month on weed is crazy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd2W91pWbYU

$10,000.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ginger Bread Man
$10,000 of weed a month? his tolerance must be crazy high. ehhh fuck'em

you mean his stupidity is crazy high?

he could easy pay someone to grow his grade a shit at a fraction of the cost with higher yields and for the most part better quality.

you mean his stupidity is crazy high?

he could easy pay someone to grow his grade a shit at a fraction of the cost with higher yields and for the most part better quality.

yup true shit. his arrest proves that he wasnt a good rapper. a good rapper has variety, he only talked about weed, which lead to his arrest. i understand that performers have a certain niche that the specialize in, but he was blatant and annoying about it much like wayne. their no different. their the same person, both crusty fucks

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - November 12 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 4 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - November 12, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

Rappers are fucking retarded these days, you can't afford a weed carrir Wiz? Didn't you get started as Guccis weed carrier? You know the game cuz...

Me and my dad were just discussing this the other day, how noone stepped up and took the fall for Mike Vick. If I had a millionaire (or even just famous rapper) friend I'd be jumping for joy to take charges for em