Freights: One man wholecars and E2Es

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of these cars were definitely not done by one person.

and even ones that appear to be done by one person... how are we really supposed to know?

Dude gtfo!!! This thread was created because clowns like you take pictures of 7 foot high gondolas with a 5 long piece on it claiming it to be an end to end.

I doubt you have any knowledge of how any of the above pictures were painted. So, GTFO and ruin some other thread

Dude gtfo!!! This thread was created because clowns like you take pictures of 7 foot high gondolas with a 5 long piece on it claiming it to be an end to end.

I doubt you have any knowledge of how any of the above pictures were painted. So, GTFO and ruin some other thread

i know about a couple of them, but it doesnt matter. i was just busting balls. carry on.

let's not bother to have a lot of discussion

clearly what was even characterized as 'end to end' was getting pretty damn fast and loose but it wasn't quite awful enough to warrant closing the other thread.

ok well actually it was but the other thread has some great pics in it.

so peeps, don't bog this one down with what amounts to random bits.