in the next 168 hours

sarcasm

i'm gonna need to eat delicious food. caveat: i'll be in nyc.

i need a list of places to eat. breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, 4th meal, that type of shit.

im too lazy to yelp, so 12oz.. i'm counting on u

been yaers since i've gotten food at the cart on 53rd..am looking forward to that

thanks in advance

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Love these type of threads, how about narrowing it down a bit- area, borough, type of food......or you could use the search function on 12oz.....

weird-fat-man-eating-burger.jpg

i never use the search function playa

i'll mainly be in manhattan and hopefully brooklyn in the case i have extra cash for tattewwzz nah mean

are you getting tattoed or wut brother

I keep it hella food poor when I go to NY in order to stay alcohol rich

hopefully if all goes well bruh

and of course i'll be stashing alcohol and pregaming like a champ before heading out at night.. fuck bar retail prices for dranks

Good places in the city; katz deli on the l.e.s, pomme frites in the east village, papaya dog by washington square park.

If your willing to head out to bklyn: roll'n roaster in sheepshead bay, brennan and carr on nostrand ave, L & B pizza in gravesend.

Hope you found this helpfull :D

propped for u for the help. thnxxx

If you like Chinese, go to Noodle Village on Mott Street (good for congee and dumplings or noodles in soup), there's also a decent place at the corner of Mott/Bayard- maybe it's called Wonton Garden (good for the same), can't quite remember the name but it's almost right at the corner, think it's next to an eyeglass place, right hand side if you're on Mott facing up toward Canal. Great NY Noodle Town on Bowery at Bayard, good shrimp dumplings in soup, 2 shrimp in every dumpling. Jaya Malaysian food on Baxter between Walker/White, and there's a good Vietnamese across the street- the one on the left (there's 2 across the street). Most all of these are fairly cheap.

• Like 1

If you like Chinese, go to Noodle Village on Mott Street (good for congee and dumplings or noodles in soup), there's also a decent place at the corner of Mott/Bayard- maybe it's called Wonton Garden (good for the same), can't quite remember the name but it's almost right at the corner, think it's next to an eyeglass place, right hand side if you're on Mott facing up toward Canal. Great NY Noodle Town on Bowery at Bayard, good shrimp dumplings in soup, 2 shrimp in every dumpling. Jaya Malaysian food on Baxter between Walker/White, and there's a good Vietnamese across the street- the one on the left (there's 2 across the street). Most all of these are fairly cheap.

now that's what i'm talking about. right up my alley

ok so john's got the aZn down

alway's got the touristy shit it sounds like down

i need some more places ya'll

i might as well ask ya'll in here, how does smith st/ny adorned fare on walk in? is a call in advance really necessary? probably so huh...?

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - November 12 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 4 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - November 12, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

this spot is good and their happy hour deals make it better

Three of Cups

83 First Avenue @ Fifth Street, NYC

ear inn

326 Spring Street - NY, NY btw. Greenwich and Washington

i cant think of the names or addresses of the others sorry..

cool man

im prop'd out.. i'll hit u back

had some good pizza in the upper east side of Manhatten at a place called Roma's.

and if you're into breakfast/brunch try and hit up Clinton St Bakery in the Lower East Side. the brioche french toast is some of the best shit i've ever eaten. carmelized banana, roasted pecan and maple butter. almost worth the 2 hour wait

• Like 1