Get 'dat MONEY thread

The Flowsmith

you want a real fucking hustle?

comb op-shops and second hand stores.

you are looking for:

vintage nike, adidas, reebok, fila, coogie etc.

polo, tommy hilfiger, burberry, gucci, prada, armani, fred perry.

use your fucking initiative to decide what is "IN GOOD CONDITION" and steal it/buy it.

make a fucking ebay account, sell items are *RARE*VINTAGE*DISCONTINUED*WORN ONCE or whatever you see fit.

SELL SELL SELL.

EDIT: sorry kid but IHU burns you.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was real cute the way you took pics i posted in paper chase like 2 years ago. and how is that a bite? little guy, you're taking this way too seriously, you need to take a few deep breaths and come up with some rebuttals that actually make sense.

oh and just because were "going there" im 100% sure i could burn any graffiti related anything you could do.

good day sir.

im totally calm, i just wanted to son you, im not even mad, youre a fucking punchline you idiot.

the first two just outright SUCK, the bottom drawing? dude i wont embarrass you any further posting exact photos of the people you are trying to emulate "little guy".

i did more REAL graffiti in ONE FUCKING YEAR of my career then you will do in your fucking life drawing guy...

im not gonna get all graffiti talk in here but stay in your lane and keep chasing that paper 100%er...

im totally calm, i just wanted to son you, im not even mad, youre a fucking punchline you idiot.

the first two just outright SUCK, the bottom drawing? dude i wont embarrass you any further posting exact photos of the people you are trying to emulate "little guy".

i did more graffiti in ONE FUCKING YEAR of my career then you will do in your fucking life drawing guy...

im not gonna get all graffiti talk in here but stay in your lane and keep chasing that paper 100%er...

i will thanks, i don't remember claiming to be cope 3 over here like you, but im sure if i had as much time to waste as you do digging up photos from years ago i could pull some pics that you posted years ago that look shitty too. get a life.

but thanks for your review of my old sketches.

oh, and yeah knifehits i'm with you, i dropped it a while back.

yea that fucking 3 minutes it took me to break you down really put me back...

and yea i mean i need to get a life more like yours... could you please tell me how to get a head a little bit financially? perhaps maybe show me how to do drawings? sucker...

sorry dude, i didnt realize that you had rich parents and your whole life was funded for you. it must be really abnormal of me to be wondering how to make a few extra dollars, and to try to use a resource where people give creative advice to get an idea.

you dont need to get a life like mine, you need to get one where you have more important things to do than get umad online. take your deadbeat ass somewhere else, maybe there they will appreciate your off-based graffiti bragging.

sorry dude, i didnt realize that you had rich parents and your whole life was funded for you. it must be really abnormal of me to be wondering how to make a few extra dollars, and to try to use a resource where people give creative advice to get an idea.

you dont need to get a life like mine, you need to get one where you have more important things to do than get umad online. take your deadbeat ass somewhere else, maybe there they will appreciate your off-based graffiti bragging.

i work my ass off for what i have, sorry your broke... hell it cant be that im a grown ass man and make shit happen, i bet everyone on this forum that makes 6 figures or owns a house or hell even drives a paid off car MUST have a trust and rich parents. talk about off-based

man you just keep making yourself sound more stupid with each thing you write. all you have done in this whole exchange is dance around the facts and shots i have took at you while typing empty generic "ill get you" disses like "deadbeat"... stupid toy

just stop talking, you keep getting sonned.

5019133953_e611ba7521_z.jpg

that's one perspective, another is that i asked a normal question and you took it upon yourself to drag irrelevant comments and pictures into it. thanks for the talk, buddy, but i don't think ill be needing any more advice from you on this one, so since youre such a "grown ass man" though, why dont you get off the internet and back to your all-important life.

but i apologize for wanting some quick cash, i bet noooobody who works would want more money, idiot.

Anyone have advise on how I can get to touch a womans vagina and possibly have intercourse?

Show them your penis. This works best in malls.

Edit: Also works in church.

Edit 2: Also works in Starbucks.

Edit 3: I forgot "the rape choke". This negates the whole "show them your penis" deal and ensures you good times.