Get 'dat MONEY thread

The Flowsmith

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah thread faggot gave me a nega... thats awesome. sorry usad :(

so you neg back out of pure umadness calling me a "nobody"?

my life has just been crushed by your vicious insult. how DARE you say that i'm a nobody on the internet? ill be sure to get my post count up so i might become someone in life.

:rolleyes:

so you neg back out of pure umadness calling me a "nobody"?

my life has just been crushed by your vicious insult. how DARE you say that i'm a nobody on the internet? ill be sure to get my post count up so i might become someone in life.

:rolleyes:

no i meant a nobody in real life. this whole thread has been responded to in reticule. you clearly have no life or anything REAL going on if you have to ask a bunch of people how you can make " a little" money on the side. well if your "job" you had for making money was any good, you would not need extra of it you fucking dolt. and while your at it, go back to posting in the TOYS ONLY thread you fucking mook...

IMG_0560_2.jpg

03-29-2008094809PM.jpg

wait!!!! then you found biting was gonna work out better for you

IMG_1120.jpg

no wonder youre asking how to "get dat money" cuz you cant "find dat stlye".. if only you could just bite money, you would be fucking set!

go back to your fucking hole and do drawings you herb...

no i meant a nobody in real life. this whole thread has been responded to in reticule. you clearly have no life or anything REAL going on if you have to ask a bunch of people how you can make " a little" money on the side. well if your "job" you had for making money was any good, you would not need extra of it you fucking dolt. and while your at it, go back to posting in the TOYS ONLY thread you fucking mook...

IMG_0560_2.jpg

03-29-2008094809PM.jpg

wait!!!! then you found biting was gonna work out better for you

IMG_1120.jpg

no wonder youre asking how to "get dat money" cuz you cant "find dat stlye".. if only you could just bite money, you would be fucking set!

go back to your fucking hole and do drawings you herb...

that was real cute the way you took pics i posted in paper chase like 2 years ago. and how is that a bite? little guy, you're taking this way too seriously, you need to take a few deep breaths and come up with some rebuttals that actually make sense.

oh and just because were "going there" im 100% sure i could burn any graffiti related anything you could do.

good day sir.