Get 'dat MONEY thread

The Flowsmith

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jews please contribute

There is no such think as quick easy bucks, especially if you want to keep legal. You can have one or the other.

Recipe for success:

Work hard. Save money. Invest if you can.

Also, give lots of charity. Karma works both ways. Cash might rule everything around the Wu Tang but don't let it rule you.

P.S.

A note about how to spend money: Always spend what you can afford in the long term, and keep a nest egg in case anything goes south.

Daniel, and all of you who want to learn how to make money/keep it/make more,

Read all of Robert Kiyosaki's books, study the rich and how they got to where they are,

practice good spending habits, learn how the system works and use it to your advantage,

talk to people like Poesia every chance you get, pick these peoples brains for all the information you can without annoying them (that way you can ask more questions later).

There is no easy way to make money. Even selling drugs. You have to be smart about such

things.

Trying to make an easy buck is just stupid. You have to play a game. This game has rules.

Learn them. Stay away from stupid people. They want to interrupt the game.

If you're serious about making money you will make money. You may have failures along the way, but they should be learning experiences.

Edit: I'm going to tell you guys a story about an idiot I know. He's the crackhead son of my neighbors.

The guy has recently been going to a local pain clinic. You guys must know about these things. I'm pretty

sure they are all over the country by now. They make the news here every day. For you foreigners, I'll briefly

explain:

A pain clinic is basically a scam by doctors to prescribe hardcore pain meds like Roxicontin, Oxycodone, Oxycontin,

etc. to drug addicts legally. The docs make a large amount of money (I think it's $200 for the first visit, and some

such amount every other visit to get your prescription).

Anyway, crackhead boy does this and sells his Roxicontins for about $4k a month of pure profit. Easy money, right?

Guess where crackhead is right now? At his fucking parents house. Broke. This is $48k a year, tax free, and this nigga

is broke like a joke.

I have no idea what he's doing with his money, but I do know he's not doing the right thing. I would save and invest

in more legal ways so I could triple my money yearly. Maybe finance a business venture such as landscaping or something

that I knew couldn't fail to make me money.

This dumbass crackhead, not so much. He thinks about material things. Clothing, speakers for his car, and other assorted

dumb shit that can break and never gives you a return.

Moral of the story, even when someone makes easy money, they get carried away with "ballin'" and forget that one day

that easy income isn't going to be around. They eventually end up broke, or live month to month broke. But they are "ballin'"

in their own heads.