Religion

HATER.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are all born with an innate ability know right from wrong and generally an innate desire to do what is right. This is further reinforced by our being born into societies and followings societal norms..I don't see anything wrong with religion, because like society and our natural instincts, it generally also reinforces one to be a better person; on the flip side religion isn't necessary either cause we have these other balances.

The problem with religion is exactly what you have mentioned. There is no underlying truth to what defines "good" or "bad" and to say any one way of living is better than another is simply incorrect. Perhaps religion has its benefits in providing a basic moral framework to the culture it governs, but ultimately these notions of morality and ethics are subjective, not only to the culture, but to the individual.

The universe and its governing forces are perfectly indifferent to the suffering of human beings. The assertion of the concepts of "righteousness" and "sin" into our existence is a burden, and arguably a mental disease. It inhibits one from being truly free..

Many of the rules of society stem from Religion. Unlike some religions, societal rule has adjusted to civilization as it progressed. For religion to do that, it proves it's faults and mistakes --yes, I'm pointing at the Catholics.

The Jews on the other hand have handed down their structure since before Christ walked across the pool and turned it to wine, and have made no changes to it since. They had to memorize, recite, and teach in hiding to transcend prosecution while the Egyptians persecuted them. This is something that is still kept in tact with the Hasids. It is how the Torah is carried on.

The assertion of the concepts of "righteousness" and "sin" into our existence is a burden, and arguably a mental disease.

Due to the Holocaust, the rate of mental illness in the Jewish community is extremely high. Schizophrenia, Bi-Polar, Manic Depression, and so on are common traits carried down from the persecutions of the Germans. It's a statistical fact that I can't prove, but have faith in me guys.

I guess that really has nothing to do with what I quoted.

Due to the Holocaust, the rate of mental illness in the Jewish community is extremely high. Schizophrenia, Bi-Polar, Manic Depression, and so on are common traits carried down from the persecutions of the Germans. It's a statistical fact that I can't prove, but have faith in me guys.

This seems really off to me. Mostly because the Germans killed people with mental illness. Not to mention in my entire life i have never met a Schizo jew.

Interestingly enough though, there is a link between all the persecutions and the high IQs in Ashkenazik communities. I think i read somewhere that the average Ashkenazi IQ is 116. The average in America is 98.

anyhow....

satanpizza.gif

carry on.

This seems really off to me. Mostly because the Germans killed people with mental illness. Not to mention in my entire life i have never met a Schizo jew.

A while ago, I did some video work for my school. People would hire us to do certain projects, and the one I got was this Jewish outreach program at different temples. It was for people who were too unstable mentally to go to temple, but not enough to be institutionalized. I had to go in and film one of their meetings and before I started shooting, the head of the group told me all about it. She said that due to the holocaust, mental illness has trickled through the generations because of suffering.

Maybe I'm wrong about the statistical part, but that was what she told me.

heres how i look at religion. like on chronciles of riddick where the furion people say convert, kneel before our faith or die and everyone kneels. then riddick stays standing and they repeat it to him and he's like "I'm not with these people, i'm just passing through" or whatever he says.

except i'm riddick and everyone in the room is every different kind of religion

A while ago, I did some video work for my school. People would hire us to do certain projects, and the one I got was this Jewish outreach program at different temples. It was for people who were too unstable mentally to go to temple, but not enough to be institutionalized. I had to go in and film one of their meetings and before I started shooting, the head of the group told me all about it. She said that due to the holocaust, mental illness has trickled through the generations because of suffering.

Maybe I'm wrong about the statistical part, but that was what she told me.

She could be right. There are a lot of genetic problems in the Jewish community. Tay-Sachs for example is a biproduct of Jews being so insular, so it wouldnt be a stretch to say that mental illness is more prevalent. It might seem odd but a lot of couples (before they get married) will get tested for certain genetic markers to be sure that they won't have children with the common jewish genetic diseases. I have mixed feelings on the subject but I get why people do it.

what's going on in here

snipshot-a41jaqb16g7p.jpg

collegehumor.16324c2b31511071ce7ad8ef6dbebe7c.jpg

She could be right. There are a lot of genetic problems in the Jewish community.

I think the reason why it's so prevalent in the states is because a lot of Jews came here after the Holocaust or during to escape. When you get into the Hasidic community you see a lot of social mental illness, but I also think that has a lot to do with the seclusion they kind of live in.

Another issue I have with religion is it's approach to women. I know a bunch of you will get all Ike Turner and say some "bitches and hoes" type shit, but even beyond that it shows the hypocrisy in MAN made religion. If you look at how Muslim women, Hasidic women, Mormon women, The Vatican, it's all bullshit. If God is an all loving entity and sees us all as equals, why does he treat the woman like a bitch? This is all part of the man made fault that proves religion is nothing more than a good foundation gone bad.

In my experience, Jew girls give good head.

I once got head from a Jewish girl while sitting on a (closed) toilet in my boy's grimy ass bathroom. While she was going at it I was drinking vodka out of a flask with one hand, and snorting blow out of a baggie with the other. I was really fucked up and never even got hard really, yet still managed to cum...I guess that means it was pretty good

• 3 months later...

thread bump. can an educated know it all of channel zero please give me

a convincing rant on how unbelievable Christianity and the so called lord jesus christ is??

it's an emergency and i gotta learn my lil cousin right quick. dudes been dropping

little lines of bible wisdom on me for the past 24 hrs and i keep brushing it off because

i don't wanna get into it with him. but i'm kinda hungover and my brains not working right.

so. if anyone's got a very short and sweet couple punchlines to counter this lord and savior

nonsense props will be issued. all i've gotten so far is "it's all story. a book..."

(back story) lil cuzin from back home in the pj's wants to come up to ****** to look for a job.

haven't hung out with dude since we were kids really. back when i used pink lotion and had corn rolls.

back when i wore gold chains and clothes that didn't fit. a long time ago needless to say. hence,

we're just two very different people. i allow it. he comes up, we go out to the bars. things are cool.

we're drinking, talking bout recent cases, bitches, the standard shit one talks about at a bar. then

cousin starts talking all religious and i felt like the guy just told me he was a pre-op. i was a little shocked.

because this was not at all what i anticipated. here it is the next day. and the guys still talking about it.

ughhhhhhhhhh. dudes around till thursday.

lines dude has said to me in the last few hours:

"like, i prayed about shit and..shit happened."

"it's not about a book, it's between me and god."

"i ain't no saint, but i belive in the lord jesus christ."

(all during the passing of a blunt no mind)

more to come..........