Religion

HATER.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People on here are fucking retarded sometimes I swear...this thread is devoted to the retardedness that is organized religion, which most of you appear to have misconstrued as exclusively Christianity.

Hate on the Jews a little bit, then we'll see who is willing to seriously take a stand on the issue, as opposed to just saying FUCK RELIGION LOL by taking shots at Christians only.

I typed this with the face Jada's got up there by the way, srs bznss

If Eve created mankind by having sex with a snake who forced her to eat the plum from the tree, which in turn created people, who then god came and fucked a virgin mary who created jesus, which is somehow his father,who took carpenter classes at ITT tech, who died, to save the sins' of all humanity but was a jew, which created christianity.then the illuminati came and took over with science. BOOYA!@

-HUSK

Jews don't proselytize, leave us be.

Props are due for making me break out the dictionary for the first time in a while.

But this thread is about religion sucking, and Judaism is a religion. I'm just trying to get some uniformity in people's views here.

Also, tons of people all over Ch. 0 vaguely say "fuck religion" (and this has been the case since I started coming here in like 05) but when pressed to expand on that, they put their tails between their legs and only REALLY shit on the Christians who do proselytize. I'm just pointing out a discrepancy here, I don't really hate or believe in any religion. But if you're gonna hate on religion do it across the board, meaning Jews can get it too.

Jews, Christians, same thing. Sames goes for the Muslims and the Mormons, the Baptists and the Greek Orthodox, the Hasids and the fucking Protestants. All follow a man made creation and that's what makes it all suspect. The positive fundamentals of "good" living are the same in all religions, but man went and implemented rules in the name of a God to control the people. Its the quintessential Holier than Thou mentality. The thing is, most of them were created over 1000's of years ago by people who wanted power. That has been done and done time and time again even within the past 50 years.

2771_final-report-jonestown-1_04700300.jpg

If it was 350 B.C. and Jim Jones did the same thing, it would've been a village that would have prospered and maybe his message would have grown. Either that or some other village with an opposing view would come in, crush them, kill them, and destroy that sect.

So all organized religions are pretty much the same thing. I don't consider myself an atheist, because I really have no idea what to believe. I think the fundamentals of positive living are throughout all religions, and if that helps keep some people positive and good, so be it I can't complain. But for the most part, Religion has been the downfall of mankind and driven us against each other. There is no way man will ever co-exist with each other in peace because of religion just as much as greed, envy, and ignorance.

We are all born with an innate ability know right from wrong and generally an innate desire to do what is right. This is further reinforced by our being born into societies and followings societal norms..I don't see anything wrong with religion, because like society and our natural instincts, it generally also reinforces one to be a better person; on the flip side religion isn't necessary either cause we have these other balances.

in my mind, religion is all good if it helps people lead better, more fulfilling lives.

but then you get all those obnoxious assholes who try to push their beliefs onto you, which i cant stand.

so i say believe in what you wanna believe in, but keep that shit to yourself.

that goes for atheists too.

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - November 12 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 4 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - November 12, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS