Religion

HATER.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've posted this before, but this is the best argument I've seen against the existence of "god".

It's a bit of a read, but for me it was definitely worth it.

All it does is basically explain the meaning of words used to describe "god" and shows how they contradict each other once they are all used to describe the same thing.

http://goddisproved.com/GodDisproved.html

• Like 2

I've posted this before, but this is the best argument I've seen against the existence of "god".

It's a bit of a read, but for me it was definitely worth it.

All it does is basically explain the meaning of words used to describe "god" and shows how they contradict each other once they are all used to describe the same thing.

http://goddisproved.com/GodDisproved.html

propped

and this was my favorite part:

Upon thoroughly analyzing the framework of the god idea, it should be quite obvious that it’s either an errant description or a deceitful trick with questionable motivations. I state, with absolute certainty that not only is there no god, but that the word “god” itself means nothing at all. It's a logically impossible idea, replete with absurdity and contradiction. The entire idea is contemptible and should be abandoned by any honest, decent person.

natas liah

the three sw33t tats i have are satanic/atheistic ...

and don't 'cmon son' me, god damnit noes... cunteastwood is out of his league trying to preach his incoherent horse shit. i was drunk when i responded to this thread and i got a little loose.. MY BAD

jesus1.jpg

jesus2.jpg

jeuss3.jpg

• 2 years later...

I made a deal with any Gods a few years ago that if they are worth following, they'd forgive me for not believing as long as I lived my life to the best of my ability. Don't be a douchebag, basically.

If they are real and disagree then I'll have fun rockin in Hell with all the cool people anyway. Fuck spending eternity with Cliff Richard. Maybe persuade Satan to utilise his built-in army to try the ol heaven overthrow again.

/salt,pinchof