Religion

HATER.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want some scientific/historic knowledge to t0t4lly b3 dr0pp1n:

When rye gets wet, it rots and a fungus called ergot grows on it, but can still be made into bread.

However, if you eat this ergotbread, it is essentially the same as eating LSD. The Salem Witch trial visions for instance have been attributed to ergot, and it's suspected that a lot of Medieval religious visions/revelations can be as well.

This isn't a be all end all argument, but it disproves a lot of purported visions and "talking to God" instances.

/Endnerd /Posttits

• Like 1

Religion is just a state of mind. One person can be easily fooled by using the right words. I myself am without religion i just see it as a way people hope to find answers they wil never get. The bible,known all around the world is one huge hypnotic devise that is used over and over again. People have the urge to find answers and they pretty much ill belive anything that is told to them. Religion just another cause for war and chaos.

I think it's funny how people who claim to hate religion so much make such a big deal about it.

There are just as many, if not more, people who are stupid/ignorant etc that aren't religious.

Oh wait. Religion starts wars oh noes.

Why someone, who doesn't push their religion on anyone else, bothers so many people is a giant question to me.

In fact, I wonder if majority of people were Satanists or whatever, would people be giving as much of a shit?

• Like 1

I think it's funny how people who claim to hate religion so much make such a big deal about it.

There are just as many, if not more, people who are stupid/ignorant etc that aren't religious.

Why someone, who doesn't push their religion on anyone else, bothers so many people is a giant question to me.

In fact, I wonder if majority of people were Satanists or whatever, would people be giving as much of a shit?

your age shows in just about every post you make, you fucking midget child.

Religion is a HUGE (and vague) device to control and manipulate people. it has promoted hatred, anger, distrust, prejudice, etc. for CENTURIES. you seem to me to be a church-goer with a bone to pick with atheists. to even try to stick up for the bullshit that religion has produced is just futile. it reaches much further than any governing system this world has seen. and to cite the concept of "atheists can be stupid too" is just 100% comedy. i don't care if these Christians, Jews, Whatever are worshiping a rock in the desert, the fact that they blindly follow a code without question is the problem at hand.

and your reference to Satanism is just ignorant.

read up on shit before you spout off. i don't care how smart your 11th grade gate english teacher makes you feel, you've a LONG way to go before you begin to grasp the way in which this world works...

and, for the record, hating something is more than enough of a reason to "make such a big deal out of it"...

Societies and Laws are devices to control and manipulate ppl. would u not consider them a necessary evil

.also.i do agree that anyone who mindlessly follows something is an idiot...

of course we need laws, and society is something that forms over time... not a novel that dictates rules established by a non-existent being.. but religion is an UNNECESSARY evil... as you've just said, we can establish a moral code without a god damn fairy tale to accompany it and swoon morons over with...

your age shows in just about every post you make, you fucking midget child.

Religion is a HUGE (and vague) device to control and manipulate people. it has promoted hatred, anger, distrust, prejudice, etc. for CENTURIES. you seem to me to be a church-goer with a bone to pick with atheists. to even try to stick up for the bullshit that religion has produced is just futile. it reaches much further than any governing system this world has seen. and to cite the concept of "atheists can be stupid too" is just 100% comedy. i don't care if these Christians, Jews, Whatever are worshiping a rock in the desert, the fact that they blindly follow a code without question is the problem at hand.

and your reference to Satanism is just ignorant.

read up on shit before you spout off. i don't care how smart your 11th grade gate english teacher makes you feel, you've a LONG way to go before you begin to grasp the way in which this world works...

and, for the record, hating something is more than enough of a reason to "make such a big deal out of it"...

Trust me, if it wasnt for religion there would be something to fill the void to break people into diffrent groups and cause hatred amongst the diffrent factions.

I have my own beliefs of both what makes the world run and ''a higher power'' and all that jazz but for any one person to say that their belief or what they think is truier than anyone else's is just foolish, including atheism.

Religion to me has been used to control the masses and organized religion is obvious a tool used by the highest caste system to get as many people as possible to follow blindly in what they are told is the answers to life and the beginning of humanity and all of existance.

But I feel that all of this stems from what as I see as the root to all evil, and that is fucking greed. Religion is just used as a tool of human greed in order to distract others so that those on top, will of course stay on top.

I have no problem with religious people who practise, and even if they preach as long as they dont try to force religion or be judgmental of what I think is the way of the world, why would you give a fuck? I dont see people bitching about the other devices that have caused war half as much as they have religion. Tell me the wars in the middle east are a second crusade and ill just laugh in your face, its all about financials and interest over seas. It has jack shit to do with Christians and muslims, its one chess player against another and the annotation of religion of the pawns is nothing more than just a means to get them to move.

Hating on religious people under the circumstances that it has caused a past of warfare, divison and tension is just spreading more hatred and just as stupid. To me believing in nothing is just as dumb as believing in a fat man taking you to nirvana, a carpenter walking on the water, or that burning a bunch of candles for a week is an adequate situation for a holiday.

Haters ganna hate.

why do u feel the need to one up ur dude.

i feel the need to make him stop talking about that god is good shit with every other sentence.

but did i say i hated religion anywhere in that post tho?

i don't hate anybodies religion. i hate hearing about it.

i hate listening to people worship the shit out of anything.

Trust me, if it wasnt for religion there would be something to fill the void to break people into diffrent groups and cause hatred amongst the diffrent factions.

I have my own beliefs of both what makes the world run and ''a higher power'' and all that jazz but for any one person to say that their belief or what they think is truier than anyone else's is just foolish, including atheism.

Religion to me has been used to control the masses and organized religion is obvious a tool used by the highest caste system to get as many people as possible to follow blindly in what they are told is the answers to life and the beginning of humanity and all of existance.

But I feel that all of this steBLAHBLAHBLAHIM A BABBLING IDIOT

Haters ganna hate.

if you knew how to speak/type/explain in a coherent manner, i might consider a rebuttal...

if you knew how to speak/type/explain in a coherent manner, i might consider a rebuttal...

Yeah right, sorry you have the reading capability of a 3rd grader, werent you just hating on the other dude for being in high school? Maby if you hadn't of dropped out you'd have an easier time of explaining your retarted logic more than just the typical ''I hate religion cause it makes me look like a rebel and makes me seem more of a badass becuse I disagree with my parents even though I live in their basement.'' aka you suck dick in port-a-potties behind the Home depot so you're angry at what other people consider god becuse in your mind you think its an enities fault and not your own faggotry.

You're talking about how I type/speak/explain yet your retarted ass dosent even know that you always capitalize an ''I'' when its by itself.

Arent you the fucking faggot who got drunk off of drain-o or rubbing alcohol or sum?

Yeah im pretty sure thats you, go read a book then you can come back on here and try to insult my intelligence.

How often are you seriously approached by people pushing satanism (exclude parties, drunks, metal shows) and how often are you approached by people "spreading the word of God"

When I walk down the street and some faggot hippy with his smelly woman friend tell me I'm going to burn in a hell for all eternity unless I believe in what they are selling me I want to punch them in the face.

To avoid gay arguments like this I usually say something like "Jesus is a faggot" just so they think I'm too ignorant to reason with and go away.

People who worship Satan are just as bad as people who worship God, but people who worship God are way more annoying because there are more of them.

Yeah right, sorry you have the reading capability of a 3rd grader, werent you just hating on the other dude for being in high school? Maby if you hadn't of dropped out you'd have an easier time of explaining your retarted logic more than just the typical ''I hate religion cause it makes me look like a rebel and makes me seem more of a badass becuse I disagree with my parents even though I live in their basement.'' aka you suck dick in port-a-potties behind the Home depot so you're angry at what other people consider god becuse in your mind you think its an enities fault and not your own faggotry.

You're talking about how I type/speak/explain yet your retarted ass dosent even know that you always capitalize an ''I'' when its by itself.

Arent you the fucking faggot who got drunk off of drain-o or rubbing alcohol or sum?

Yeah im pretty sure thats you, go read a book then you can come back on here and try to insult my intelligence.

i can't take you seriously cuzzo...

PROOFREAD YOUR SHIT DOG!

i live with my girl in a "retartedly" expensive town on the west coast, pay my own bills, work my ass off, and have a solid understanding of this world's various belief systems. and i don't capitalize the letter i (by itself) because it is an insignificant and obsolete detail of the English language.

and nah, i didn't drink dran-o or rubbing alcohol, it was a reference to some shitty vodka i was drinking that i compared it to.... FOR THE RECORD.

get fucked, Player.

i can't take you seriously cuzzo...

PROOFREAD YOUR SHIT DOG!

i live with my girl in a "retartedly" expensive town on the west coast, pay my own bills, work my ass off, and have a solid understanding of this world's various belief systems. and i don't capitalize the letter i (by itself) because it is an insignificant and obsolete detail of the English language.

and nah, i didn't drink dran-o or rubbing alcohol, it was a reference to some shitty vodka i was drinking that i compared it to.... FOR THE RECORD.

get fucked, Player.

Wow, I forgot the ''d'' good eye pimpin, its probably been your nickname since gradeschool so you gatta know how to spell it.

And im not ganna argue any further with you personally, im above spending time typing shit out for someone who lives in their girl's parents basement.

That shit sounds all good and dandy, but im on the same tip and have been longer than you and Im probably a decade younger than you.

Carry on fella.

Wow, I forgot the ''d'' good eye pimpin, its probably been your nickname since gradeschool so you gatta know how to spell it.

And im not ganna argue any further with you personally, im above spending time typing shit out for someone who lives in their girl's parents basement.

That shit sounds all good and dandy, but im on the same tip and have been longer than you and Im probably a decade younger than you.

Carry on fella.

if you were a decade younger than me, that'd make you 13...

just because i can speak in a manner that doesn't make me come off as some fucking angst-ridden highschooler doesn't mean i'm some wise old man...

and i have no idea where you're from, but- O =/ A

and i WISH i lived in my girl's family's basement... cheap rent and they're cool as fuck... but Texas is Texas... and i like living a few blocks from the beach.

well thank you dignan. have i told you how much i love your name. nh.

consider yourself propped. enjoy a couple more greens.

poz and cunt. c'm0n s0ns

manute. satanisms honestly the only religion that makes any sense to me.

it's basically all about living your OWN life and fucking copious amounts of sluts/wemen. basically. it's BSM.