Religion

HATER.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldn't that mean i look like you as a youngster though?

Nope, you'll still look like you, only with a dick in your mouth.

Probably not much of a stretch.

P.S.: I'm done in your thread. I meant what I said about atheists and the other serious stuff,

the rest is just in fun. I'd have a beer with you irl, as long as it isn't at one of the gay bars

you frequent, you Affliction shirt wearing cocksucker.

P.S.: I'm done in your thread. I meant what I said about atheists and the other serious stuff,

the rest is just in fun. I'd have a beer with you irl, as long as it isn't at one of the gay bars

you frequent, you Affliction shirt wearing cocksucker.

Hey lord gaysek , no hard feelings , experience a woman here and there bud, you'll feel better. I'll hang up my affliction when you hang up the dicks! ayy ohh okay pal!! i'm over here now , and you're over there now!!

andrew-dice-clay.jpg

wrong.

let's see dick weed , ''Our energy is generated by chemical reactions within the "meat" you inhabit. When the chemical reactions stop, the generation of electrical impulses stop. And that is what death is. ''

''Since our consciousness is generated within the brain by the electrical firing of neurons, when the neurons stop firing, the consciousness is also extinguished.''